• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Satin black toes came in today from stockx. I love the shoes, but l
20191018_212641.jpg
20191018_212504.jpg
ook at the toe box on the left shoe. I've sent the picture and emailed stockx. We'll see how they handle this. What do you guys think?
Happened to my buddy also. He had snags in the satin and a few other legit issues. They told him to eat a **** basically and that if he refuted the charge they would cancel his account lol.

is that just dirt that will rub off? either way I dont see them doing much about it. maybe a $20 code at best

my pair came in with a kinda weird shaped swoosh too
Screenshot_20191018-221238_Gallery.jpg
Damn two ppl in a row with sus stuff from stock x. That ain't a good look at all. That swoosh make me think fake off bat.

Damn two ppl in a row with sus stuff from stock x. That ain't a good look at all. That swoosh make me think fake off bat.
I'm usually the first person to be paranoid about fakes but I'm pretty sure this was just bad QC. it did bother me enough that I fixed it with an xacto knife though lol

Will y’all stop taking chances with StockX,PLEASE??? It’s a major gamble anytime you purchase from them. Most people have walked away salty AF, and for good reason. you might save a buck or 2 but you’re getting suspect product. Those who have defended them on his thread, need to sit down, shut up, and take notes.

Will y’all stop taking chances with StockX,PLEASE??? It’s a major gamble anytime you purchase from them. Most people have walked away salty AF, and for good reason. you might save a buck or 2 but you’re getting suspect product. Those who have defended them on his thread, need to sit down, shut up, and take notes.
I likely won't be using them again after these next two come in. All this talk got me nervous af to get these ts1 high and lows....imma just hope for the best.

So what’re some of you guys overall thoughts on the fearless collab? I hope the zoom r2t isn’t too limited(for hooping). I also think the melody Ehsani ones aren’t bad

I bought it at basically its lowest dip. I'll keep the tag on and sell it back in due time for the flip I guess. And hopefully get a credit from them as well.

Back
Top Bottom