Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hope i hit these
1571709587738.png

1571709624500.png

1571709644035.png

I wanted them anyway, but this pic looks good. I like the white laces.

Can someone legit check these unions? Union thread is kind of dead and I'm paranoid

This is honestly a toss up. I almost thought it's real but it seems like a good rep.
Somethings that bother me are the stitching looking too janky especially at the back of the heel. The positionings of the wings logo and one pic made it appear like it's a double image. Also idk if its the lighting but the color of the gold leather lining looks too dull

Fearless colors are just so pretty.
The patent ain’t really it but still a pretty *** shoe.

those garbage bags grew on me too.

Wannaa hit for the personal.

I am not ashamed. Will be sad if I take Ls.

Hope i hit these
1571709587738.png

1571709624500.png

1571709644035.png
These definitely don’t look that bad here. I’m still passing 100%, as the only patent leather 1s I’ve ever liked are the OG Black/Golds or the pair that I own which are the Gold Toes. If it’s not some combination of black/gold/white, it looks off to me on patent leather 1s.

These definitely don’t look that bad here. I’m still passing 100%, as the only patent leather 1s I’ve ever liked are the OG Black/Golds or the pair that I own which are the Gold Toes. If it’s not some combination of black/gold/white, it looks off to me on patent leather 1s.

Exactly how I feel

All of these patent leather and otherwise garbage jawns are helping me catch up on my Air Force 1 and Jordan 4 purchasing. I'm actually more interested in the Jordan 1 React Lows than anything else in that "Fearless" pack.

yes, bottom soles applied too. Remember to wash off the cream after though
Ok cool. Thanks. And for sure on the washing off part. Have a few pairs I’ve been wanting to do this to, and I know the colored portion of the outsoles get “yellowed” (yellowed on top of whatever color they are) to a degree, and wasn’t sure if the Salon Care was used on those parts as well. So just put it on the entire rubber midsole and outsole combo?

yup, rubber parts only, not the leather or the seams where the midsoles and leather meets. You want to avoid that or you will get sole separation.

Back
Top Bottom