Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Royals today

IMG_20191022_063216.jpg

This is honestly a toss up. I almost thought it's real but it seems like a good rep.
Somethings that bother me are the stitching looking too janky especially at the back of the heel. The positionings of the wings logo and one pic made it appear like it's a double image. Also idk if its the lighting but the color of the gold leather lining looks too dull
To me it looks fine the only thing that’s trowing me off is the sole being to shiny. I’ll check mine when I get back home.

Yo,
I have a question that might get me shamed in here: Are the shoes releasing on Saturday actually shattered backboard 3.0's? I don't own either of the first two (not for a lack of trying, LOL), but before I actually allocate some funds to this, I want to make sure that its truly a continuation of the concept, and not a spin-off that we in the sneaker community illegitimately label. The SNKRS app description doesn't refer to the shattered backboard predecessors at all, and it has me on tilt a little bit. I don't like the tumbled patent leather, but if it is my best chance to own a part of that lineage, I'd score a pair. If not, then I will leave them where they are... Hopefully this makes sense.

Thoughts?

Yo,
I have a question that might get me shamed in here: Are the shoes releasing on Saturday actually shattered backboard 3.0's? I don't own either of the first two (not for a lack of trying, LOL), but before I actually allocate some funds to this, I want to make sure that its truly a continuation of the concept, and not a spin-off that we in the sneaker community illegitimately label. The SNKRS app description doesn't refer to the shattered backboard predecessors at all, and it has me on tilt a little bit. I don't like the tumbled patent leather, but if it is my best chance to own a part of that lineage, I'd score a pair. If not, then I will leave them where they are... Hopefully this makes sense.

Thoughts?

No, they're not SBB related. No insole, and no mention at all from Nike. Halloween themed it seems like.

Quick questions guys I ordered the black & orange Jordan’s 1s that release this week from stock x Friday...do you know how long the seller have to ship out ? I’m a first time buyer ??‍♂️

Curious why the black orange non shattered backboards go from must cop to trash because of the nickname.

i thought they were bad from the jump and a name change wouldn't sway me either way...
I do think they're just okay, but I'd say 95% of my hate for them comes from the name alone. However, I don't think these are officially "shattered backdoors." They may have been at one point, and if so I think the reaction to them resulted in nike pulling the "SBB" name. *And they don't have the SBB insoles as well.
63E70E35-954B-4EDD-950E-5147B362875A.jpeg D158A1DB-BBE5-43C8-B31B-25341880C05B.jpeg 646887CE-062B-460F-A40A-B869C179B203.jpeg

I thought that’s just what nike has been doing

For example I think katrinas on sneakers were just like white/red

And knicks were like blue/orange

They can’t put the name shattered backboard cuz it will crash the snkrs app
But with black/orange you will just get shipping and payment errors ?

Back
Top Bottom