• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1571765956437.gif

SBBs wasn’t a nickname made up by the streets or hypebeasts. It was the reason Nike released those two Jordan 1s. (SBBs & reverse SBBs) and the Air Jordan 31.

All 3 were based off Jordan’s in game dunk that shattered glass & the colorway of the uni’s he wore. That’s why Nike promoted them as such. I knew from the beginning that THIS shoe had as much to do with the concept as the black/orange Jordan 1 Lows that released, or them black/orange mids...... nothing. Stores & resellers want to create hype so they can sell anything with that colorway. Beast want to create hype so they can feel special about their purchase.

The only other shoe I would consider a SBB colorway is the women’s Satin version that released. No SBB insole or inner tongue tag but the colorway & leather materials are just about spot on.

I just had to create an entire new account, mine wasn't working, and forgot password was saying my email was incorrect. Weird as hell. And I still can't log into the app...

You were hacked. Call customer support and get your account back... I'm not giving all that money spent for some azzhat to come-up and resell. I got hit on all 3 foot stores, just waiting to get my Champs restored now...

SBBs wasn’t a nickname made up by the streets or hypebeasts. It was the reason Nike released those two Jordan 1s. (SBBs & reverse SBBs) and the Air Jordan 31.

All 3 were based off Jordan’s in game dunk that shattered glass & the colorway of the uni’s he wore. That’s why Nike promoted them as such. I knew from the beginning that THIS shoe had as much to do with the concept as the black/orange Jordan 1 Lows that released, or them black/orange mids...... nothing. Stores & resellers want to create hype so they can sell anything with that colorway. Beast want to create hype so they can feel special about their purchase.

The only other shoe I would consider a SBB colorway is the women’s Satin version that released. No SBB insole or inner tongue tag but the colorway & leather materials are just about spot on.
Yep. The SBB 3.0 nickname started way back when the colors were leaked, back when everyone thought this would be a orange/black Jordan 1 in Bred color blocking. Then the leaks kept coming and everyone ran with that nickname.

You were hacked. Call customer support and get your account back... I'm not giving all that money spent for some azzhat to come-up and resell. I got hit on all 3 foot stores, just waiting to get my Champs restored now...

I'm talking about the SNS app, not Footsites

I do think Nike not naming this pair SBB 3.0 leaves the door open for a bred-style pair next year...

either way I’m trying for these

Back
Top Bottom