Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Good lord the Union Jordans gonna end up being one of the best Jordan 1 collabs ever.

Also, @dLebowski posted something interesting earlier:

Union.PNG

Another collab on the way?? :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:
What we thinking - another Jordan 1? Or should they go another model?

I think it’ll be another model. I think they flirted with the idea of an AJ4 but could be wrong tho.

y'all i want those 2020 chicagos so bad :lol: i really hope they drop in asia

anyway here's an old photo of my 1.5s. planning to shoot them alongside my og lows and my 2013 pair this halloween weekend
75540192_534598030674841_3220374574554152960_n.jpg
I hate the tongue. I never wear mine because the color drives me insane.

I'm good lol unless its easier to win out there. I'm in NYC, I hate snow, I hate the winter and I get cold easily. It's prob as pretty as some 85's, just not for me.
Colorado winters aren’t like Midwest or east coast winters. Y’all are miserable for 3-4 months straight. I routinely played outdoor basketball on my birthday... in February. Bike rides all winter. It snows and then melts.

Colorado winters aren’t like Midwest or east coast winters. Y’all are miserable for 3-4 months straight. I routinely played outdoor basketball on my birthday... in February. Bike rides all winter. It snows and then melts.

The sun is the difference. Midwest you have grey skies from Halloween until Easter. Colorado you have sun pretty much every day. Couple that with the low humidity, and it doesn't feel as cold / nasty as it does in a Midwest winter.

Word?? I never knew that.. that would definitely change my perspective.

Back
Top Bottom