• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
BC6E1BBC-920A-4924-BDED-0BF32CC0384F.png

Struck out on all raffles, SNKRS, FNL.com, and FTL.com. I know with all the bots you have a .001% chance to cop anyways, but today I really felt like I had a .000% chance. SMH

"Hey potato head, your stupid state received these shoes because they aren't very limited."

There, is that what you wanted to read? Geez, just enjoy the Ws you ungrateful moron.
:rofl:all you in here gassing this dude up, ****s wild. Potato head? Geez? Okay Clarence. I wanted a decent response not some teenage **** boy trying to get dudes you never met to think you’re witty. I’d rock your **** if you talked to me like that face to face little man. Honestly it’s my fault, I’ve forgotten what this **** has turned into. I’m not even from here, but potato head was the best you could do huh?

lol another Saturday another jordan 1 L I cannot catch a break with ones man 8.5 life sucks lol
I felt like I had a better chance even with TS1's. It's like these shoes didn't even go on sale. Everything went immediately from coming soon to sold out. Nothing in between. The sites didnt even think when trying to add to cart - just an immediate sold out. No try again or high traffic messages or nothing. This was unreal.

Second Saturday in a row that I woke up at 7:02am lol. I gotta set more alarms or something...

These today. Fall day w the fam.

OG color and remastered shape, smooth leather nice and broken in. Even swapped the insoles.

054CB0D2-9576-4659-AD90-551396810E0E.jpeg
I love these, so simple and clean. I destroyed these and the black yin yang 1’s from wearing them so much.

Got a W on the Fearless 1’s. Def excited to get those in hand.

Realizing that the wings logo would eventually yellow and become cloudy over time, was my decision maker on the fearless 1s. Didn’t even try for them-glad people got theirs tho!!!

Back
Top Bottom