Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Good to go
0D0B46B1-42CD-46DF-BD19-0617D2278C4B.jpeg

they look cool here.

interest still low though.

I love these, so simple and clean. I destroyed these and the black yin yang 1’s from wearing them so much.

Got a W on the Fearless 1’s. Def excited to get those in hand.
Yep. Less is more to me with 1’s. That your plan w the fearless? Wear em out?

Ls everywhere for Fearless which is fine since I would resell them anyway but wierd is that these were 2 times more limited than SBB3.0 and resell value is lower, guess SBB name even if unofficial holds value to people

Mine come Tuesday going to rock them ASAP only dilemma I have is do I use black laces or white laces

Mine come Tuesday going to rock them ASAP only dilemma I have is do I use black laces or white laces

Something about black tongue and black laces when blocking around tongue isn't black looks dope, doesn't have 1s with that and it's only reason I would go for NYC to Paris SBs...

I felt like I had a better chance even with TS1's. It's like these shoes didn't even go on sale. Everything went immediately from coming soon to sold out. Nothing in between. The sites didnt even think when trying to add to cart - just an immediate sold out. No try again or high traffic messages or nothing. This was unreal.

funny think is the ts1 highs are the only ones I’ve copped off snkrs and while I am happy about that that was only dude to app crashing so much that people gave up trying. Every other pair of jordan 1s were an L gym reds, pine greens, court purple, Paris to nyc, even theROTY all Ls I don’t get it man I know my size is a money size but damn can I touch one pair

my stores wouldnt let me use coupons this time around. Same store i usually go and use them all. They said bc there limited

Back
Top Bottom