Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You LOST me and just about everybody else, at bloodlines being better than 8 or 9 on that list. Yea everyone is entitled to their own opinions but sometimes, some people’s opinions are just wrong. Kyrie said the earth is flat and he is entitled to his own opinions, buttttt.....

bro, the earth is round. thats something that is objective, aka a fact. its clear-cut. i dont care what kyrie says. thats like knowing 1+1 =2 but then kyrie comes along and tries to tell you 1+1=5....yall gonna sit around entertain that? hell naw, that aint no opinion. that boy kyrie just dumb or trolling. he need to go sit down sumwhere wit that. same with him saying the earth is flat. he cant have an opinion about wether its true or not. ya cant dispute a fact. BUUUT if kyrie had said that he thinks the earth being round sucks and he thinks itd b better flat instead, then thats an opinion.

with that being said.... the bloodlines looking good or not is subjective, aka based on one's own opinion. its not a universal fact. if some say they look good, its an opinion. if some say they r trash, its an opinion.

me personally, i like em more because of the quality but also the colorway to me isnt that bad. i copped a pair and dont regret it. i see people saying if u got this shoe or that shoe already u dont need these, but thats their opinion and i respect it.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Can Anyone ID these pants?
84F06BDD-5252-4618-8869-4B931558B737.png

Saying bloodlines are better than 8 or 9 on that list is more absurd than saying the earth is flat. Nice gif markmorso.

I didn't say they were better, just that I like them more. Specifically, I personally prefer them to all of these that were listed:

Gold Toes
Clay Greens
Off White UNC
Yellow Ochres
Black Orange (AKA 3.0s)
SBB 2.0
Travis Scott
Chameleon All Stars

... and there are a couple others on that list that are on the verge. Again, not better or worse, just what I prefer, disregarding hype and dollar value, and just what I want to own/wear.

```
You LOST me and just about everybody else, at bloodlines being better than 8 or 9 on that list. Yea everyone is entitled to their own opinions but sometimes, some people’s opinions are just wrong. Kyrie said the earth is flat and he is entitled to his own opinions, buttttt.....
[/QUOTE

The world being round is not an opinion, it’s a fact. Since it’s a fact, you can be wrong. #justsayin #scienceteacher #fsckkyrie

Think you can get those SBs for like 450 now. Think we can get satin black toe for about 450 as well.

Back
Top Bottom