Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not a fan of the shoe, but this is a good az deal regardless. The fact that the site is Oneness, and the coupon code is “ONENESS,” smells like “get this ish out of here!” Good news for those that want!
They are legit I have ordered from them before

Bloodlines under retail on Oneness with code ONENESS
Screenshot_20191202-185335_Chrome.jpg
Thanks man, I used it on the black Ferraris. I guess I'll return the pair that I got from NDC

They are legit I have ordered from them before
Oh I know they’re legit. Hell, I’ve ordered from them before. Just the discount code being the same as the site name, for such a good deal on a just released pair, is just hilarious to me.

I believe they always use "Oneness" as the promo code whenever they offer deals. With shipping, it comes out to about 145 which is a solid deal, although I expect these to be available for even less since they seem to be available at all the foot sites.

I believe they always use "Oneness" as the promo code whenever they offer deals. With shipping, it comes out to about 145 which is a solid deal, although I expect these to be available for even less since they seem to be available at all the foot sites.

Yeah I was thinking it's almost always just "oneness".

They have been known to change the % off though without notice so if someone is interested buy now.

Those maroons are pretty cool. Kudos to whoever customed the "mwnmtf's" I think a maroon chicago would be kinda weak though. They'd fall in the same vein as those obsidian royal mids for me. Where the color choice is semi-similar but not quite. If they release a maroon 1 I think it needs to be only the metallic.
Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Obsidian-Game-Royal.jpeg

Those maroons are pretty cool. Kudos to whoever customed the "mwnmtf's" I think a maroon chicago would be kinda weak though. They'd fall in the same vein as those obsidian royal mids for me. Where the color choice is semi-similar but not quite. If they release a maroon 1 I think it needs to be only the metallic.
Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Obsidian-Game-Royal.jpeg

It's like we will give you almost what you want but nooooooot quite.

Word. Not that I have a problem with it, but I am surprised considering the updated tech and the color way

Doesn't look like I am seeing much hype around the Zoom 1's. Yall think they'll hit disco?

The demand for Jordan 1s seems to be slipping from my view of things here in Asia as the new hype shoe is the AF1 collabs, with Yeezy fever heating up again, and a lot of the local resellers sitting in pairs of the last 3 or 4 J1s released. Jordan 1 lows are still hot here, mainly because it’s always summer here. :smile:

Last edited:
Only reason people don’t like the TS1’s is cuz they can afford it fam, facts :smokin

:lol:
That is a bad looking shoe.
It would be fire in the same exact color with the proper swoosh.

.......I guess the only people who scored on the TS1's are resellers because 97% of the units that were SOLD are available right now for purchase.
I could quintuple up on sz 13's right now, today....If I wanted.
One to rock and 1 to stock, and stock and stock and stock :lol:

They demand for Jordan 1s seems to be slipping from my view of things here in Asia as the new hype shoe is the AF1 collabs, with Yeezy fever heating up again, and a lot of the local resellers sitting in pairs of the last 3 or 4 J1s released. Jordan 1 lows are still hot here, mainly because it’s always summer here. :smile:

Ironically, the hype settling with Jordan 1s seems to be that Nike/JB spent basically all of 2019 releasing mostly mediocre-boring cws of OG 1s and flooding the market with unnecessary releases. Also, little-to-no thought seems to have been put into a lot of these releases. Swooshless Defiants, Gym Reds, and Bloodlines literally all look like the same cw with slight differences.

Back
Top Bottom