Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
when they sent the color codes around internally the mock up was chicago at first on these color codes

that was like earlier this yr....gentry probably like nah lets make em a variant colorway and lets put patent leather on it...lolol (before a rumor starts no these 85 high joints are leather )

all those patent leather 1's was gentry for sure

I don't know whether or not Chi's are releasing but :lol:

281.gif

i think JB feeds info to us to get our hopes up then snatch it away

i know for a fact me pinoe shof z bunch of sneaker youtubers have come up during their JB meetings

had a friend worked at design for jb they are now at NSW ...they told me my name came up alot in their meetings its wild....

This is why I didn't get my hopes up too much about them Chicago's. I don't believe it until early pairs start popping up.

This picture made me realize Nike really did everything they could except just give us a true Black/White lmao

I noticed the same thing when I saw that post. Ultimate **** tease for fans that wanted a pair of remastered black and whites.

nike isn’t low at all. I’ve seen a ton of admiration for black and whites over the last 2 years or so and Nike is definitely playing into that.

this folk guys

chicagos no go for allstar

could be a qs chicago only run out of no where...but dave is correct .....dont know what changed

i know theres a bunch of air ships in the pipeline now...but they called an audible

Thanks for always posting on here homie. U just broke a lot of hearts but at least dudes can make other accommodations now.

You know how many black/red/white mixes of I's dropped and they turned out to be SX waste land color ways. Remember when they said the Black Friday joints were the return of the Banned I in 85 tooling? :lol:
i think JB feeds info to us to get our hopes up then snatch it away

i know for a fact me pinoe shof z bunch of sneaker youtubers have come up during their JB meetings

had a friend worked at design for jb they are now at NSW ...they told me my name came up alot in their meetings its wild....

Do you know if/when they will release the real Shattered 3.0’s?

Last edited:
i'll just not stress anything until i know for sure it's coming out. i'll def get an air ship just because, but i'm not gonna freak out over speculation.

Had to run to the podiatrist this morning for a follow up on my sprained ligament. Was nice out (though cold) so I went with my tried and true favorites, my '94 Chicago's! Had these for years and years and still love them! Can't afford to drop the $$$ on the most recent retros ($500-$600+ for my size 11) . Still stoked I can wear these today with no ill effects. May need to use a little Barge soon but all in all, still solid!
IMG_20191205_104321.jpg

Last edited:
F it. Run me that nostalgia pack in Jan/Feb and I’ll be content with that until whenever. Not stressing about Chicago’s as I already got pairs. Just refuse to take these sneaker guru’s news seriously as they have been wrong on so many occasions. If the news doesn’t come from a reputable NT regular I ain’t buying it.

Back
Top Bottom