Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It almost looks like one of those stupid shop rules where you have to come in with mix match sneakers to cop the new SB low... still a pass.

If the 85s were Chicagos, I'd cop no questions asked. But since they're playing with us and giving us this new colorway, it's going to be a game time decision for me (leaning towards skipping).

It almost looks like one of those stupid shop rules where you have to come in with mix match sneakers to cop the new SB low... still a pass.
The s__ that we (society) do to buy material things is hilarious. :lol:

Didn't one shop make people do BMX tricks outside the store in order to purchase the Nigel's. lol this stuff is ridiculous.

Didn't one shop make people do BMX tricks outside the store in order to purchase the Nigel's. lol this stuff is ridiculous.
Yep & I remember some shop having females shooting free throws to get satin shattereds

I wanna make fun of those guys but it’s no more idiot than I was when I spent hours waiting in line (typically in very cold Midwest weather) to cop pairs I wanted in my younger years.

I’m really glad camping culture has died down a ton due to raffles etc. I remember being jealous if dudes who had the flexibility to sleep outside for a week at a time back when yeezy 1s dropped. Now I’m just glad that whole era is done with.

Let’s get down to the facts the people that get seeded the sneaker are of course going to have a positive take on the sneaker, we get it you want more free garbage HOWEVER that shoe that pack is not worth the money.

They keep giving these new takes on the Jordan 1 everytime they feel like it’s going to hit a dry spot in sales, give it another 2-3 years and we won’t even remember this garbage pack because we’re going to get a new remaster triple master jordan 1. Buy the 1s you want/like and don’t even pay attention to this new garbage if the colorway ain’t crazy, because at the end of the day the quality will always be mediocre it’s a Nike sneaker.

Just red MJO23DAN MJO23DAN blog post about Air Ships and if 1800 people signed the petition, would be great and only right if those 1800 were given chance to buy that pack from Nike...

I did sign it and want the pack but me living in Czech Republic I already know my chances are slim

Geez wtf???? Heads trade pairs just to stand in line or something. Or Japan on this diy mismatched wave? I saw turbo green n sb3.0 in there on one head haha like no rhyme or reason
Edit - had to do it to cop ahhaha

that's pretty dope IMO

1206191335a~2.jpg

2013's casual Fridays at the office.

Let’s get down to the facts the people that get seeded the sneaker are of course going to have a positive take on the sneaker, we get it you want more free garbage HOWEVER that shoe that pack is not worth the money.

They keep giving these new takes on the Jordan 1 everytime they feel like it’s going to hit a dry spot in sales, give it another 2-3 years and we won’t even remember this garbage pack because we’re going to get a new remaster triple master jordan 1. Buy the 1s you want/like and don’t even pay attention to this new garbage if the colorway ain’t crazy, because at the end of the day the quality will always be mediocre it’s a Nike sneaker.

What’s funny is that white and red color way is mediocre. I love red but anyone who’s been collecting Jordan’s for a while probably has more red than they need. If that shoe released on its own (without the supposed new cut) have lukewarm reception or even just the standard interest.

making it a pack and making it limited will just fuel whatever shoe drops after all star.

Just red MJO23DAN MJO23DAN blog post about Air Ships and if 1800 people signed the petition, would be great and only right if those 1800 were given chance to buy that pack from Nike...

I did sign it and want the pack but me living in Czech Republic I already know my chances are slim
1800 is not a lot of people, just seed them and be over with it. :lol:

What’s funny is that white and red color way is mediocre. I love red but anyone who’s been collecting Jordan’s for a while probably has more red than they need. If that shoe released on its own (without the supposed new cut) have lukewarm reception or even just the standard interest.

making it a pack and making it limited will just fuel whatever shoe drops after all star.
This is my sentiment exactly. They're cool IMO, not bad in the least, but nothing I'm losing my mind for. Like you stated, as someone who has too many *** J's (and Dunks for that matter) anyways, I have no shortage of red. If it wasn't for the '85 build, I'd absolutely pass without question. I'll take my 2015 Chis (and my Spideys personally) over these 10 times out of 10.

Back
Top Bottom