Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know they're not for everybody but they are a solid replacement for my beat up raging bull dunk highs.
20191208_080943.jpg
I really wanna see what UV light does to these things.

I really wanna see what UV light does to these things.
Like sunlight?

Nice anymore pics? How’s comfort/fit?
The fit has me frustrated and I know it won't be a problem once the material breaks in but they are pretty stiff as far as the uppers go but the underfoot feel is amazing. If these has some kind of plush leather uppers they would be be perfect. All of that getting said they're relatively comfortable and if you don't mind creases I would recommend grabbing a pair.

Attachments

• 20191208_000407.jpg
    20191208_000407.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20191208_000211.jpg
    20191208_000211.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 20191207_223149.jpg
    20191207_223149.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 225
great to see how flawless the stitching looks on the new beginnings. one of the most outstanding changes they made compared to 1s from the past 4-5 years. dont really mind drop that extra 20-30 bucks if we get this quality overall. wanna know our chances on this pack. if thats the only shoe related thing I get next year I’ll be good tbh.

I'm over all this hype. im not falling for it anymore. you can keep the diors. you can keep the pack. you can keep the 85s/new beginnings. all gimmicks to resell us the same damn shoes we all already have. im good with my high og set. I have pretty much every pair that matters and im happy with it. a wavy midsole, "bigger" swoosh and 2 centimeter higher cut isn't enough for me to swap out my 1s again. **** all that, I'm good!

192ADF95-55DE-436D-A4C1-9FA2CC302275.jpeg

I agree with this statement, but hey..... I’ve never been one of those guys buying OG 1s with a ruler & tape in my pocket measuring height & cut by the centimeters. :lol:
I too have all of the necessary OG 1s so I’ll buy the releases I want & pass on what I don’t need.

Saying all that, that Ship/OG 1 pack is necessary & those Red/White 1s are dope AF!

I was under the impression all the Jordan 1s would come in that new mold. So its just for that air ship pack? If so thats pretty weak. But not a deal breaker 😒

Last edited:
I was under the impression all the Jordan 1s would come in that new old. So its just for that air ship pack? If so thats pretty weak. But not a deal breaker 😒

Would suck if they don't, but I ain't tripping. After some thinking, I might actually skip the pack. As much as I would like to own a Jordan 1 with the 1985 cut, it just doesn't make sense to buy a colorway I don't even like. I just want them to give us a Chicago colorway and then I think I gotta cool down with the sneaker purchases - maybe the Royal Toe too if they drop those.

Would suck if they don't, but I ain't tripping. After some thinking, I might actually skip the pack. As much as I would like to own a Jordan 1 with the 1985 cut, it just doesn't make sense to buy a colorway I don't even like. I just want them to give us a Chicago colorway and then I think I gotta cool down with the sneaker purchases - maybe the Royal Toe too if they drop those.
Im not too crazy about the CW either. Most likely I wont get them.

Back
Top Bottom