• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
F951835F-4492-4EEF-AD76-3BAD1128B760.png

Merry Christmas NT Fam. Rocked my Gucci 1s today.
Also wifey got me some dope ****. Some sneaker reading material and some zoom air insoles I been wanting to try.
I got those same insoles from amazon. I use them in my work boots. they actually work pretty well. feel like zoom air. I like em. u gotta good wifey

Merry Christmas NT Fam. Rocked my Gucci 1s today.
Also wifey got me some dope ****. Some sneaker reading material and some zoom air insoles I been wanting to try.

You tried the insoles yet? How are they? I have so many questions lol.

Does anyone know of a good site to get replacement blue laces for the Storm Blues aka Kentucky's. Royal laces are too light and Navy laces too dark, I've been on the hunt for an exact match. Thanks.

I feel like this year (and next it seems) is death of the 1s by a thousand paper cuts. It’s the little things like the blacked out wing on these, or the white wings on the royal toes, etc. that adds up to clear message that JB cares little about the details of the silhouette- despite the price increase we’re gettingin 2020.

They’re still gonna sell out especially smaller sizes. The rest will get bought up when they hit outlets, JB knows what they’re doin’.

Any nter's willing to let go of a pair of black laces. Where can I get laces for 1s ? What size? Thanks in advance.

While I was looking for some black laces for my bloodlines. I realized my top three's are glitter gate!! Did we ever figure out a way to stop this from happening? I remember someone posting a leather conditioner that worked for them. Also if anyone has a pair of black laces they would like to trade for the black laces from the bloodlines with the writing on them lmk shoot me a pm. Thanks for the response NT!!!

Back
Top Bottom