Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Aww. The monthly Frag discussion. I’ve always felt the Frags were cool. While I’ve always got the impression that they were “good” quality, it’s not like they’re hand made of virgin calve hide. I think it’s safe to say that a pair of OG 1985 Royals, or even the upcoming Diors (which I personally think are super bland/boring looking) are of better quality. I’m personally not one that gets that wrapped up in quality anyways, especially considering we’re all talking about Chinese factory made sneakers. I can’t think of a single time where I was like “that shoe is so dope, but the quality is just meh, so I’ll pass.” So for me, when you set aside quality (good or bad, it’s not like we’re talking about friggin full grain cow hide), the exclusivity and collab factor, and just going solely off of color blocking and color, they’re cool. I’m a fan of Black Toes with Black Tongues, and I’m a fan of blue, so I think Frags are a dope combo of the two. But those other factors don’t put them on any pedestal for me personally, therefore I could never drop the prices people are asking for them. But more power to those that have and will. I’d never knock anyone’s choice on the matter. We’re all here for our love of kicks!

Damn. I just stumbled upon damndee YouTube after almost a year dude is struggling to get to 10k views now lol wth happened?😂😂😂

Kotd ‘18 Bred Toes
9A271275-D098-4F88-8EDF-B1452A397213.jpeg

Shoetubers are struggling
Seems like there’s a new one coming out everyday
“Hi my name is Joey! Welcome to joey’s kicks! Hit that like and subscribe for ya boy!” :lol:
I agree but it's got to be more than that with him. Dude was consistently getting 50-100k now he's barely getting 10 k. His numbers are sad. I never was a fan but I'd imagine he turned alot of people away when he was stalking unbreakable kicks

Shoetubers are struggling
Seems like there’s a new one coming out everyday
“Hi my name is Joey! Welcome to joey’s kicks! Hit that like and subscribe for ya boy!” :lol:

Surprised I haven’t heard anything on NT about Shoetubers and this whole Urban Necessities fiasco.

Many Shoetubers are struggling because they really do not offer anything unique that makes them stand out from the pack. It's the same tired formula of clickbait titles, shocked expression thumbnail pics and talk about what the resell price could be. It seems that most of them only wear the shoe for an on feet look and then it goes in their container store drop box.

Back
Top Bottom