Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Its up there
53DDA778-FE53-401F-AF7D-03A8E2EB3385.jpeg

Must say.. As a Bengals fan, life is miserable enough as it is, but missing out on both these and the OG SBB’s hurts my soul. Maybe someday we’ll get a third rendition in the Banned colorblocking...

How embarrassing for Stockx. With "hack gate", questions of authenticity and stuff like this I cannot fathom why anyone would use them anymore.

Must say.. As a Bengals fan, life is miserable enough as it is, but missing out on both these and the OG SBB’s hurts my soul. Maybe someday we’ll get a third rendition in the Banned colorblocking...

As a Ravens fan, I offer you my AFC North sympathies (Steelers and Browns fans can all kick rocks though). Burrow will be great for you guys.

all companies make mistakes, but too often they're inconsistent and they suck at recovering gracefully. similar thing happened to me recently...sold a shoe I got from them and they rejected it. :smh:

Happened to me too. They were in the process of shipping it back to me before I emailed them the email trail where I complained about getting the shoe in the first place and that I was gonna resell it through the app. They redirected the package back to themselves and then released my money since the shoes were legit, just in terrible condition.

I've gotten a couple of torn boxes like that too, and a box with water damage. I just got codes for it all. Annoying, but it is what it is. I wish they were more consistent with that the way GOAT is, but they clearly don't train all their "authenticators" the same.

Happened to me too. They were in the process of shipping it back to me before I emailed them the email trail where I complained about getting the shoe in the first place and that I was gonna resell it through the app. They redirected the package back to themselves and then released my money since the shoes were legit, just in terrible condition.

I've gotten a couple of torn boxes like that too, and a box with water damage. I just got codes for it all. Annoying, but it is what it is. I wish they were more consistent with that the way GOAT is, but they clearly don't train all their "authenticators" the same.
yeah it sucks man, I'm with ya 100%. unfortunately in my situation I didnt complain about the condition of the shoes initially because I didnt really inspect them much. it was a pair of AJKOs I just didn't like instantly and put them right back in the box but I guess there were some light stains. it's unfortunate a supposed billion dollar company cant accept responsibility and that I wasn't given the benefit of the doubt given my track record with them, but yeah it is what it is. i'm currently in the process of filing a chargeback with my bank.

Many Shoetubers are struggling because they really do not offer anything unique that makes them stand out from the pack. It's the same tired formula of clickbait titles, shocked expression thumbnail pics and talk about what the resell price could be. It seems that most of them only wear the shoe for an on feet look and then it goes in their container store drop box.

Them corny *** thumbnails are the reason alone I stay away from YouTube

I’ve been consistently outspoken on stockX and have been accused of derailing this thread with my anti-stockX sentiments(from personal experiences). It’s never been my intention; I’ve only wanted to warn people from making the same mistakes that I’ve made by using that service.

THE ONLY reason stockX is going to take care of this customer is because he put them on blast on social media. What about the other TENS OF THOUSANDS of buyers who experience similar or worse issues and get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!?!?! They have one job; authenticating NEW shoes-and they can’t even do that correctly.

What happened with UN?

If he's talking about what I think he's talking about, Urban Necessities got caught authenticating fake sneakers as legit. Some guy went into UN with a hidden camera in his glasses and like a few replicas to be legit checked (Yeezy 350, Jordan 1s, Travis 6). He went up to have them legit checked and I believe 3 out of 4 pairs of the replicas passed as legit.

Then the owner of UN made a response video saying with the amount of shoes they purchase to sell there are bound to be some that might be replicas. But if you bring up the issue with them, they'll do their best to resolve it for you immediately.

Here you go, found the videos.

Dude bringing in fakes to UN:

UN's response:

Last edited:
The moment I realize GOAT is finally charging tax in my state:sick:
Got hit with 10% tax. Not digging it at all.
And now they also add shipping to the value, which will also fsck up prices. I bought a pair of NB Bodegas and they added the international shipping to the value, causing SG to charge me duty as I went over the limit by $10. 🙄

If he's talking about what I think he's talking about, Urban Necessities got caught authenticating fake sneakers as legit. Some guy went into UN with a hidden camera in his glasses and like a few replicas to be legit checked (Yeezy 350, Jordan 1s, Travis 6). He went up to have them legit checked and I believe 3 out of 4 pairs of the replicas passed as legit.

Then the owner of UN made a response video saying with the amount of shoes they purchase to sell there are bound to be some that might be replicas. But if you bring up the issue with them, they'll do their best to resolve it for you immediately.

Here you go, found the videos.

Dude bringing in fakes to UN:

UN's response:

holy ****. man i knew that UN wasnt perfect and that a few pairs were bound to get thru due to the sheer volume of shoes they deal with. i mean, i understand, it happens to em all, stockx, goat, FC, etc. it sucks, but it happens from time to time. but maaaaan, i thought that would be once in a while.
but bringing in 4 fake pairs and having 3 of em pass all in 1 go.......thats not once in a while. if it as me, as soon as i see that 1 pair that wasnt gonna pass, i woulda went back to the other 3 and did a doublecheck just to be sure.

yeah it sucks man, I'm with ya 100%. unfortunately in my situation I didnt complain about the condition of the shoes initially because I didnt really inspect them much. it was a pair of AJKOs I just didn't like instantly and put them right back in the box but I guess there were some light stains. it's unfortunate a supposed billion dollar company cant accept responsibility and that I wasn't given the benefit of the doubt given my track record with them, but yeah it is what it is. i'm currently in the process of filing a chargeback with my bank.

Had to file a chargeback with SX as well. Got a pair of JTH 3's and one shoe was defective. Contacted them IMMEDIATELY and they tried to hit me with the "sorry, that's just the chance you take with mass produced shoes." Took forever, but obviously my CC sided with me and got my money back.

Had to file a chargeback with SX as well. Got a pair of JTH 3's and one shoe was defective. Contacted them IMMEDIATELY and they tried to hit me with the "sorry, that's just the chance you take with mass produced shoes." Took forever, but obviously my CC sided with me and got my money back.

i heard chargebacks with stockx could get u banned. did they ban you? at least 2 NTers on here ive seen said they got banned cuz they had to do a chargeback since stockx wasnt willing to budge.

holy ****. man i knew that UN wasnt perfect and that a few pairs were bound to get thru due to the sheer volume of shoes they deal with. i mean, i understand, it happens to em all, stockx, goat, FC, etc. it sucks, but it happens from time to time. but maaaaan, i thought that would be once in a while.
but bringing in 4 fake pairs and having 3 of em pass all in 1 go.......thats not once in a while. if it as me, as soon as i see that 1 pair that wasnt gonna pass, i woulda went back to the other 3 and did a doublecheck just to be sure.

Actually, he brought in 3 fakes and 1 legit (2 fake Jordan 1, 1 legit SBB3, 1 fake Yeezy 350). The Jordan’s all passed, but the Yeezy was flagged. So really they were 1/3 for IDing fakes. And he didn’t submit them for sale, they were just being checked before hand. My guess is that they would go back over them again if he was dropping them off for consignment.

So I see it as bad for UN, but it’s a little bit of a trap as well. Like when I worked retail people would ask if a $20 bill looked legit from another reginter and I’d eyeball it and say “sure” but if a customer handed me a large bill, I’d mark that thing every time.

I wonder if any fakes get passed and sold at sneakercon
I know that UN guy buys like hundreds of pairs at each one

Actually, he brought in 3 fakes and 1 legit (2 fake Jordan 1, 1 legit SBB3, 1 fake Yeezy 350). The Jordan’s all passed, but the Yeezy was flagged. So really they were 1/3 for IDing fakes. And he didn’t submit them for sale, they were just being checked before hand. My guess is that they would go back over them again if he was dropping them off for consignment.

So I see it as bad for UN, but it’s a little bit of a trap as well. Like when I worked retail people would ask if a $20 bill looked legit from another reginter and I’d eyeball it and say “sure” but if a customer handed me a large bill, I’d mark that thing every time.

yea i actually watched the whole thing thru even thru the beginning with the guy talking about the whole setup and youre right. but i feel bad for the co-owner because the co-owner imo was really actually trying to help the dude with the tells and all on the yeezy. he was like really trying to educate dude so he dont get got in the future. its just too bad he wasnt skilled enough to spot the other fakes.

Back
Top Bottom