• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We’re supposed to get the Chicago’s again this year. I guess not

JB board room:

tenor.gif

KOTD 2001 Black/Red #32401 out of 38345. Bought new from Nike when you had to call them. Bought these and the white/navy 1 mids the same time. My size 11 in the black/reds sold out, so I grabbed the next size I could (11.5). Slightly big, but nothing an insole couldn't help fill some of the space. I'm in the group that believe 1s looks better creased. I LOVE these!!! I wear them ALL THE TIME!!!
IMG_20200116_122720.jpg
IMG_20200116_123115.jpg

I wore them today to my Remicade Infusion treatment for severe Crohn's disease. 3 hours on a recliner with an IV in my arm. Not a fun day but the people at IVX Health are wonderful.

And before anyone says about the jeans, they are Wrangler boot cut. I wear them with snow boots to clean snow so they clear the boots. I'm 43 and don't do this skinny clothing thing! I lose weight alot due to Crohn's and I can't wear tight fitting clothes as it aggravates my condition to the point it makes me need to use a restroom more (pressure on my midsection and abdomen). Crohn's is an AWFUL disease. I want to be comfortable when I go out. And these jeans are.

Last edited:
KOTD 2001 Black/Red #32401 out of 38345. Bought new from Nike when you had to call them. Bought these and the white/navy 1 mids the same time. My size 11 in the black/reds sold out, so I grabbed the next size I could (11.5). Slightly big, but nothing an insole couldn't help fill some of the space. I'm in the group that believe 1s looks better creased. I LOVE these!!! I wear them ALL THE TIME!!!
IMG_20200116_122720.jpg
IMG_20200116_123115.jpg

I wore them today to my Remicade Infusion treatment for severe Crohn's disease. 3 hours on a recliner with an IV in my arm. Not a fun day but the people at IVX Health are wonderful.

And before anyone says about the jeans, they are Wrangler boot cut. I wear them with snow boots to clean snow so they clear the boots. I'm 43 and don't do this skinny clothing thing! I lose weight alot due to Crohn's and I can't wear tight fitting clothes as it aggravates my condition to the point it makes me need to use a restroom more (pressure on my midsection and abdomen). Crohn's is an AWFUL disease. I want to be comfortable when I go out. And these jeans are.

who cares about the jeans? shoes look great. the red is so vibrant

IMG_20200116_122720.jpg
IMG_20200116_123115.jpg

For a while all I saw was hating on the 01s. Happy all of the 01 fam has come out lately. That bright red is straight 🔥. #1756 over here checking in :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom