Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Only 12?

They slowin down.
doubt this means the new '85 mold though, SB, nor non OG make ups like mids and lows obviously.

1 OG High a month. We've already seen the reverse bred, purple chi's, those pine green joints

First ever purchase from GOAT...
20200117_065847.jpg

In my experience.... as far as RL jeans go, skinny jeans are nut huggers... actually calf huggers in my experience, as that's the area that's tightest for me. I bought one pair of slim stretch jeans and had to return them because of that.

I like slim fit and slim straights, they are fitted with out being tight.

In my experience.... as far as RL jeans go, skinny jeans are nut huggers... actually calf huggers in my experience, as that's the area that's tightest for me. I bought one pair of slim stretch jeans and had to return them because of that.

I like slim fit and slim straights, they are fitted with out being tight.
Opposite for me. The slim stretch is the perfect stretch to make them comftorable while moving. Slim straights and slims are too tight for me

Slim stretch is ok, I ment to say skinny stretch.

Like I said on the last page, people hated the 01 Breds because the Red wasn't the OG tone of red and the cut was a little lower. Other people love the brighter red. Just cop what you like and skip the other releases my man.
I'm absolutely in the camp of 'buy what you like' and I'm not hating at all - I realize everyone's taste is subjective. Just funny to point out how it's been a trend since early last year of what seems like a bigger emphasis on mids and non-OG lows.

Everybody hates on the mids and "Phat lows" but there have been some dope colorways and they are cheaper. I really like the Blue The Great mids for example. Quality is amazing as well. I saw the Court Purple lows in person and ended up copping, love them. If that isn't "controversial" enough, I actually like the tone and look of the purple suede more than the purple on the court purple highs.

Like I said on the last page, people hated the 01 Breds because the Red wasn't the OG tone of red and the cut was a little lower. Other people love the brighter red. Just cop what you like and skip the other releases my man.

I still don't own any mids but JB has dropped some nice ones recently. Definitely shifted my perspective on them, not enough to buy them for myself. But I wouldn't call them trash anymore.

How low my (and everyone elses by the look of it) interest is at the moment : didn't know there was a 'satin' 1 release tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom