Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy MLK day NTers ... slumming and bundled up for bad boys 3 with the crew

08C62C41-A772-4FD4-8C94-1594A7A2EDAA.jpeg

Swoosh looks similar to me. Why were people in this thread saying the New Beginnings had a smaller Swoosh than the '85 OGs and how it took up less space than the '85 OGs?

But it is smaller, the shape of the OGs bows out more making it fatter. Even along the heel the material looks slightly thicker, very small details, but they add up. Closer than before, but still not 100% there.

If rumors are true (and this rumor has been around for A MINUTE) that there might be a Travis Scott 1 High Chicago dropping (essentially a Chi with different materials (probably suede on the red overlay) and a reverse Swoosh) are indeed true...I’m passing. Have my 2015 Chis and Spideys, and only want an ‘85 rendition. Don’t care how much “hype” they’ll have.
I'd cop these in a heartbeat. I hope it's true.

Is the turn coming for the Pine Greens????

The leather wings patches on the pine green 1s were originally a deal breaker for me but now I’m reconsidering. The colorway is amazing, quality seems good, and considering the BS that JB is releasing nowadays, Pines are looking better and better by the day. I hate myself for coming to accept the trash Gentry keeps slapping me in the face with, but dayammm.

Pebbled leather and patch is a no go

Swoosh looks similar to me. Why were people in this thread saying the New Beginnings had a smaller Swoosh than the '85 OGs and how it took up less space than the '85 OGs?

The 2020 colorway looks so off. The red check looks no good. It's a shame.

Back
Top Bottom