Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
long shot, but anyone got a link to a japanese seller or any seller who has 1985 chicago 1s for sale in a 9.5? i feel like all the ones i follow on instagram are out of stock. (doggsfoot, gusto, wormtoyko, even canadian seller netmagnatism)

AFACC2C3-6FF9-4EC7-AA42-FD6692D35564.jpeg

Poor man’s Union Diors???
Prayers up for the corona virus outbreak-stay safe NT. We’re living in crazy times.
Man I actually like these a lot. I don't even mess with non-og colorways but if these are decent quality then I'm in

Weren't people really excited for the Paris to NY outer layer and saying they wished the shoe wouldn't rub off? These greys are essentially it right?

Weren't people really excited for the Paris to NY outer layer and saying they wished the shoe wouldn't rub off? These greys are essentially it right?

I like them a lot, but they would have been far better without the mismatched union style collar area. Still a double up for sure.

Last edited:
have always considered copping those paris2NYs even tho i'm not that big a fan, but the solid color outsole is such a dealbreaker for me

i also think that mockup is gonna be way off from the final version...

God I hate that term! They are BLACK/RED!! Bred is NOT A COLOR!! It isn't listed on the box, nor does the color code say that. That term is for all the hypebeasts and so-called sneakerheads. old heads know they are called black/red 1s.
Bred 1 is much simpler, easier to type and gets the point across. You dont have to participate but everyone knows what it means. old people get so set in their ways :lol:

have always considered copping those paris2NYs even tho i'm not that big a fan, but the solid color outsole is such a dealbreaker for me

i also think that mockup is gonna be way off from the final version...

Yeah, I would have gone for the Paris to NY if it hadn't been for the colors underneath, they just didn't look very good.

Back
Top Bottom