Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
game royals are clean, yup. where was everyone end of March 2018??think waves dropped, AJ3 Tinker..

remember had just purchased my house and was moving our of my apt with my gf, wore em to move and beat them. good pair. sold for decent money when downsizing. Why i grabbed court purple 2.0 (colorblocking)

turbo greens jumped in price all of a sudden. of course right after I sold off my extras too.

turbo greens jumped in price all of a sudden. of course right after I sold off my extras too.
Those were super easy to get too. I walked into a Foot Locker after the release and they still had my size. I passed because I hate the white crinkly fake leather and the writing on the side. I like the look, but the execution could’ve been way better.

My third pair from the surprise FTL restock came in today

2CCCDDDE-642D-47F5-8C10-F09D86A5EC80.jpeg

Got my Royal Toes in today from SNKRS drop. The leather is surprisingly soft, especially in the toe box. I figured they would be a little stiffer like the court purp 2.0's. Small qc issue with an unfinished edge, but everything else looks good.

If I sell em back it'll be long before the arrival of the next Chicagos drop and whatever impact that would have
If I get em at $1200, doesn't look like I'd have much of a hard time getting that back and then some in the near future if I decide to focus on another pair or pairs. But if I want them, better at $1200 now than $1400-1500 in the near future
Are you getting them to wear or getting them to try to flip for profit later? Either way a bad idea in my opinion..but I don't even understand what your plan is. Also good luck predicting when the next Chicago comes out and selling them back "long before that"

game royals are clean, yup. where was everyone end of March 2018??think waves dropped, AJ3 Tinker..

remember had just purchased my house and was moving our of my apt with my gf, wore em to move and beat them. good pair. sold for decent money when downsizing. Why i grabbed court purple 2.0 (colorblocking)

got mine from stockx right after release for $158 shipped with that new member $20 off code

Hopefully we get some mocha pics today

I don’t keep up with this post. But for those who got the exclusive access last week for the royal toes. Has anyone received them yet who didn’t order 2 day shipping?

I still haven’t got a shipping confirmation yet.

Are you getting them to wear or getting them to try to flip for profit later? Either way a bad idea in my opinion..but I don't even understand what your plan is. Also good luck predicting when the next Chicago comes out and selling them back "long before that"
Getting them for the collection first and foremost and will play it by ear on wearing them anytime soon. A new release of Chicago's won't exactly be a shock drop, there will be some good advance notice on that. I mean, I appreciate your concern but either way I think I'm good.

I don’t keep up with this post. But for those who got the exclusive access last week for the royal toes. Has anyone received them yet who didn’t order 2 day shipping?

I’ve ordered a couple pairs of shoes the past few weeks and it’s taken up to 10 days for me to get shipping.

Last edited:

My 9.5 shipped out Tuesday, should arrive tomorrow.

My 9.5 shipped out Tuesday, should arrive tomorrow.

damn, where are you located. All I had was a order confirmation with an arrival date of 5/14.
Was a pending charge on my card but now there’s nothing. Chatted with customer service and they said it’s packing and should arrive 5/14. Oh well. Was wondering if anybody had the same problem.
I know people said they got the fire red 5s two weeks after the exclusive access.

Back
Top Bottom