Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Every site was an L. Went for my 11.5. Typical games. Then for the heck of it tried to atc, and scooped a 10 :lol:. Lucky. Everyone else took my size. Let's see if this ships.
Screenshot_20200509-133455_Chrome.jpg

This release REALLY reminds me of Bred Toes. I would advise people to cop this week when resale bottoms out. I’m thinking it makes sense to double up even via resell for both pairs and move my 2nd pair down the line. These will likely exponentially grow in value like Bred Toes and even Spideys did. Near Post-release resell prices for those respective releases look like a steal compared to what they go for now.
I like the color way and color blocking but from what I’ve seen and watched the leather is not as good/buttery IMO as the Bred Toes or even Obsidians, but then again I don’t have a pair yet of the Royal Toes, but from the pictures alone I can see that they are a smooth leather and not the buttery leather type..... so I don’t know if that will affect resell prices at all but that’s just my opinion

I think the last few releases they sold even the in store stock and shipped from stores to keep employees busy. I think this royal drop might not have been the same procedure, hence lower online numbers but I believe on Tuesday when most shops open they will have stock of these.

I did not, but I did for Court Purple, DMP, and Fire Red 5. Confirmation Emails usually cane in the evening for me.

Yeah I think with my Court Purples from FTL it took a while to even get an email so hoping that’s the case with these.

Just checked my bank thought I didn't check out on footlocker because it was sold out but I got charged

I'm hopping my FTA pair doesn't get canceled. I got a confirmation email and they did the temporary charge but I got two follow up emails saying they're looking for my shoes just wait a little bit longer

Back
Top Bottom