Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if u know
20200613_103356.jpg

Wts the best thng to use the wipes or the spray with a towel?? Do u guys do the whole shoe or jus parts with the glitter tryin to do my pairs today?? #glittergate
I use the wipes and don’t dry them, they just air dry.
Also to the lacing the shoes differently, that may be annoying, but calling one shoe a pair is also annoying. A pair is two. There is no such thing as a left pair or right pair.

If there's an excessive amount of glitter (like caked on), I use Saphir Renovateur. If it's just on the surface, a couple swipes with a horsehair brush will take it right off, even gets all the areas between the laces on the eyestay. By far the easiest way to remove glitter and takes maybe 5 seconds.

IMG_20200613_104307.jpg

If there's an excessive amount of glitter (like caked on), I use Saphir Renovateur. If it's just on the surface, a couple swipes with a horsehair brush will take it right off, even gets all the areas between the laces on the eyestay. By far the easiest way to remove glitter and takes maybe 5 seconds.

IMG_20200613_104307.jpg

damn, someone treating jordans with the good stuff. love the smell of reno

I use the wipes and don’t dry them, they just air dry.
Also to the lacing the shoes differently, that may be annoying, but calling one shoe a pair is also annoying. A pair is two. There is no such thing as a left pair or right pair.

Glad it wasn't just me. I was looking at the pics like where is the other pair? :rofl:

I was wanting more people to comment on Buddy’s union black toes LC.... I own em but Im no good at telling real vs fake in pictures. A lot of times I just have a feeling, sometimes you just know when they’re real or not. Those looked funny to me though

I was wanting more people to comment on Buddy’s union black toes LC.... I own em but Im no good at telling real vs fake in pictures. A lot of times I just have a feeling, sometimes you just know when they’re real or not. Those looked funny to me though

What looked funny? The obvious flaws aren't there (i.e. stitching near the lace hole, the wings logo), but the good fakes have that fixed. Feel like those are pretty hard to LC unless you have a legit pair next to them to compare the feel.

What looked funny? The obvious flaws aren't there (i.e. stitching near the lace hole, the wings logo), but the good fakes have that fixed. Feel like those are pretty hard to LC unless you have a legit pair next to them to compare the feel.
Not sure, just a feeling, I could be wrong. Kind of thought the shape in the back was cut a lil high but could just be a small size that made it look high in the back and short lengthwise

Not sure, just a feeling, I could be wrong. Kind of thought the shape in the back was cut a lil high but could just be a small size that made it look high in the back and short lengthwise

They are size 10 and I bought them used if that helps I’ve looked at a million pictures and I just can’t tell for sure probably until I see another pair in hand .... to Anyone asking about the laces yes I laced them both and no I didn’t notice i barely notice now that you pointed it out doesn’t seem to matter to me

They are size 10 and I bought them used if that helps I’ve looked at a million pictures and I just can’t tell for sure probably until I see another pair in hand .... to Anyone asking about the laces yes I laced them both and no I didn’t notice i barely notice now that you pointed it out doesn’t seem to matter to me
Might wanna try the union thread just in case

Yeah, I haven't chimed in because I can't definitively say. I'm leaning towards legit because everything seems to check out, but they do look oddly tall. That could be because this is a softgoods product, and that type of variation tends to happen in production.

Back
Top Bottom