Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like how Shoepalace has had like three or more “restocks” this week alone. I would love another pair of Zyons or Smoke Greys but I hate their kitchen clock timer.

i got my storms from city blue for 160 shipped via pp invoice. i specifically remember bc at that time you coulda literally gotten as many pairs as u wanted. they really did sit.

Yeah i saw storm blues in my local outlet but dont remember seeing my size (9) but saw size 8s and 10-12 for like 120 or something.

Anyone copping these love to put some white laces in them Think I have to cop after I take the L ON THE JORDAN 1 snake skins and the metallic joints that drop next week I guess it will be my consolation prize I guess it will be my consolation prize very
Sad
A4FB04FB-61D4-45ED-BF69-88BD017F2647.jpeg

Anyone copping these love to put some white laces in them Think I have to cop after I take the L ON THE JORDAN 1 snake skins and the metallic joints that drop next week I guess it will be my consolation prize I guess it will be my consolation prize very
Sad
A4FB04FB-61D4-45ED-BF69-88BD017F2647.jpeg
Dont do it, recondisder. Jkjk they're actually pretty clean...for a mid.

Literally a whole page of folks bragging about getting the storm blue for cheap 😂
oh, well I forgot these released then when I remembered I said I would get them on sale but my size sold out before I knew it so I grabbed a pair off of ebay which I later sold and regretted it so I bought another pair which I never wore and later sold it as well

🤷‍♂️

20200728_174250.jpg
20200728_174245.jpg

my boy grabbed these OGs over the weekend first time seeing these in person hopefully I can grab a pair of the retro. only Japan is getting the suitcase this release right?
The quality on the suitcase looks subpar, does it? Very cool packaging but the handle looks like plastic.

The quality on the suitcase looks subpar, does it? Very cool packaging but the handle looks like plastic.

Subpart handle? Umm honestly didn't pay any attention to the handle.....but the shoes were well constructed almost had a tumbled silver effect on them like cracked silver pretty unique. If that makes sense.

I mean it’s a glorified shoe box, not like you’d be carrying them thru the airport. I’d be happy with that pickup... I’ll be happy to just get the kicks though.
Yeah, not saying it’s bad but rather that suitcase isn’t as high quality as it’s meant to look.

Subpart handle? Umm honestly didn't pay any attention to the handle.....but the shoes were well constructed almost had a tumbled silver effect on them like cracked silver pretty unique. If that makes sense.
Just pointed to handle as an example. The case is still a cool idea. I like the shoes but my wardrobe doesn’t really fit with the loud design of the shoe. Don’t know if I should try and get them .

Back
Top Bottom