Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DonRafa DonRafa - the newly released SB Bruin Reacts. If you're really into the shoes, then yeah, it's worth getting, especially since it can be a shoe to enjoy and a VERY useful insole. It's like the AF1 React, except not as thick.

I've originally been using the SB Zoom insoles from the Janoskis and those already do a good job, but it still rides low to the ground. I just did a quick test, and the SB React insoles DEFINITELY feels much better. The flaws would be that it's slightly slanted and the insole is a bit narrow to leave a bit of width space on the midfoot of the Jordan 1s. However, what's great about the insole is that it's a footbed rather than a traditional flat insole (think of running shoes' insoles), so your feet won't shift at all. Also, if you've worn the Air Max 270s, 270 Reacts, 720s or anything that comes with a slight tilt, you'll be used to it already. The lower toe will still give you enough room in the toebox.

Hope this helps those looking to boost the comfort of Jordan 1s!

Someone on twitter claims that Nike only 30k of these .. has anyone else heard that ?
F2AEB285-4073-4E22-8A36-6ABF5FB8ED12.png

20200728_174250.jpg
20200728_174245.jpg

my boy grabbed these OGs over the weekend first time seeing these in person hopefully I can grab a pair of the retro. only Japan is getting the suitcase this release right?
not OG as mentioned earlier

not but, I had a pair, but not nearly as good as the initial metallic/silver

not OG as mentioned earlier

not but, I had a pair, but not nearly as good as the initial metallic/silver

Both you guys have the Japan exclusives from 01? Seems like the concensus are these are inferior to those. Can someone that actually has both post a comparison pic? These 2010 can't be that bad :lol::nerd:

I need an opinion from you guys! I was offered 2013 Chicago 1s for a very good price and they are in great condition, worn like once. I'm just not sure if I want those 2013 joints with the jumpman on the tongue and back. 2015 version is harder to find for a good price but that would really be a grail. What do I do? Should I still buy the 2013 version since they are almost DS condition and price way below GOAT prices? I think Chicago is still my favourite cw from retro 1s and I never owned a pair. I've had breds and black toes etc.

Anyone copping these love to put some white laces in them Think I have to cop after I take the L ON THE JORDAN 1 snake skins and the metallic joints that drop next week I guess it will be my consolation prize I guess it will be my consolation prize very
Sad
A4FB04FB-61D4-45ED-BF69-88BD017F2647.jpeg

Just get the Chicago AJKO.

20200730_161321.jpg

I need an opinion from you guys! I was offered 2013 Chicago 1s for a very good price and they are in great condition, worn like once. I'm just not sure if I want those 2013 joints with the jumpman on the tongue and back. 2015 version is harder to find for a good price but that would really be a grail. What do I do? Should I still buy the 2013 version since they are almost DS condition and price way below GOAT prices? I think Chicago is still my favourite cw from retro 1s and I never owned a pair. I've had breds and black toes etc.
save your money, that leather is like cardboard

Those retro co.jp 2010 compare to the 2001 ones are garbage.

The retro ones are terrible in shape-not to mention the 01 ones had a more silver flat butter leather look to them. the 2010's had more of a foil-disco ball look to them which ruined the whole shoe. Not to mention the suede on 01's were much more buttery soft.

16474_00.png.png

25th Anni.
14322903_23217650_1000.jpg

So not actually shoes comparisons? Cool 2010s look good imHo different strokes. Now back to the NBA GEAUX PELS!

Yeah I'm good lol.

Like my BILs they can just buy a pair at Shoe Dept for $50 and they set for a year. I can't even fathom doing that. I just wish I knew what it was like to not care about shoes again. But that's been since 2003 lol.
It’s just in our dna bruh. Always gonna be like that. But it’s good to be selective. I think I can make it til the end of the year with just getting both Japan’s and mochas...

unless some Kobe’s come out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom