• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0822224D-9334-4AC9-9E68-4FB1291100DE.jpeg

you gotta aim even higher than that. Just buy the entire Nike brand/company and then you can backdoor all the Royal Toes you want.
There was a dad at my school that worked for Nike doing QA in factories. That guy would always drop by his kids’ practice flexing unreleased sneakers. Coached that kid for 2 seasons and never got a hook up. Another dad throws us Employee store passes, but there’s never really any heat there. I use it for the kids and my daughter’s workout clothes. You think shoes are bad - leggings and sports bras are straight highway robber!

Got a "Dang" with finishline so hopefully SNKRS pulls through, actually want this release a lot

I need an opinion from you guys! I was offered 2013 Chicago 1s for a very good price and they are in great condition, worn like once. I'm just not sure if I want those 2013 joints with the jumpman on the tongue and back. 2015 version is harder to find for a good price but that would really be a grail. What do I do? Should I still buy the 2013 version since they are almost DS condition and price way below GOAT prices? I think Chicago is still my favourite cw from retro 1s and I never owned a pair. I've had breds and black toes etc.
don't forget 2013 chi is literally plastic, not leather. that combined with the jumpman is a definite no!

There was a dad at my school that worked for Nike doing QA in factories. That guy would always drop by his kids’ practice flexing unreleased sneakers. Coached that kid for 2 seasons and never got a hook up. Another dad throws us Employee store passes, but there’s never really any heat there. I use it for the kids and my daughter’s workout clothes. You think shoes are bad - leggings and sports bras are straight highway robber!
man, I coached the owner of Shiekh's son about 4 years ago. He never really came around but his wife did. She was a 8/10 MILF and super nice. I tried my best to get them to "offer" access to shoes (I didn't want to come out and ask, of course). Always wore Jordans to game and practice, hoping to catch their eye. Even brought snacks in a Shiekh bag at times!! I thought I was going to bust through that barrier and be set with access forever. Nope.

I need an opinion from you guys! I was offered 2013 Chicago 1s for a very good price and they are in great condition, worn like once. I'm just not sure if I want those 2013 joints with the jumpman on the tongue and back. 2015 version is harder to find for a good price but that would really be a grail. What do I do? Should I still buy the 2013 version since they are almost DS condition and price way below GOAT prices? I think Chicago is still my favourite cw from retro 1s and I never owned a pair. I've had breds and black toes etc.
HUGE PASS.

man, I coached the owner of Shiekh's son about 4 years ago. He never really came around but his wife did. She was a 8/10 MILF and super nice. I tried my best to get them to "offer" access to shoes (I didn't want to come out and ask, of course). Always wore Jordans to game and practice, hoping to catch their eye. Even brought snacks in a Shiekh bag at times!! I thought I was going to bust through that barrier and be set with access forever. Nope.

you shoulda been trying to get access to the panties instead of the shoes. Instead of wearing jordans, wear grey sweats in front of the owner's wife.

SBB was the release the straw that broke the camels back at ES. now you have to have black badge to get most new releases.

Sometimes you gotta just straight up ask for what you want, pride be damned

I guess as we get older it’s not as easy to do. When I was young I was all about the ask and you shall receive life. I had hookups all over my city :lol:. F&F - food and females

Sometimes you gotta just straight up ask for what you want, pride be damned

I guess as we get older it’s not as easy to do. When I was young I was all about the ask and you shall receive life. I had hookups all over my city :lol:. F&F - food and females

It’s also a pride thing-as people get older and better established (both financially and personally), they often feel a sense of pride about reaching out and asking for help. Kinda ironic since most people in college don’t really have any issues doing this (because of a competitive job market and being a student with relatively little experience, etc. etc.).

Back
Top Bottom