• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thats it, copping my Tokyo's right now.
1596662913469.gif

I feel you 😂

I’m so tempted to do the same yet I’m holding on to that tiny bit of hope of winning a raffle for retail pricing

First time getting waitlisted since FLX started, or for any Women’s Jordan release in app ever! Normally it’s straight to the Ls 😂😂

Ok, a very trusted sneaker homie with intel said one of the largest stores in my state got a single FSR, after employee's or managers get their 20% of stock aka big sizes, it was curtains all along. None of my circle caught a win on anything other than toddler and preschool. One chap I know has 27 yes 27 accts all X3 and took all L's. I'm not even sad anymore.

On another, somewhat-related note, I don’t understand how, to this day, Nike/JB haven’t released a foam like Boost... React is utter trash in comparison. I feel like Nike’s tech people have been resting on their laurels since people aren’t buying the shoes for comfort lol

Majority of buyers think regular sneakers are pretty comfortable already.

From my understanding, Nike had an opportunity to buy/own Boost technology

Yet with all their R&D money, they STILL have no response to Boost... I can only assume Nike doesn’t care about improving this type of tech at this point, especially since React is a far inferior tech.

Tokyos not hyped or anything? Figured it would be alot more hype for them, resale right now is just around $300. Sounds good to me honestly. :lol:

Before release: Somewhat reasonable via resale
1-2 week after release: Best time to cop, resellers undercutting each other when pairs start coming in.
After that prices will slowly start creeping up and then eventually go past what they are now.

Obviously not always the case, but more often than not with sneakers like this that is what happens.

Yet with all their R&D money, they STILL have no response to Boost... I can only assume Nike doesn’t care about improving this type of tech at this point, especially since React is a far inferior tech.

You wild’n. React was the response to Boost and it is just as soft/pliable and has better response and bounce back. Both are one in the same in terms of overall step in comfort. You might be the only person still singing Boost praises in 2020. It ain’t all that anymore. So many other comparable options available now. React being the best one. To say it’s far inferior to Boost is a hell of a stretch IMO. Maybe not as popular. I’ll give you that.

Back
Top Bottom