Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if you're able to spare the time, anybody mind legit-checking these la-to-chis i got:

appreciate it if you can (and i always rep of course lol)!

anyone else?

Took an L on the co jp today..
20200808_165307.jpg

I bought those liners/mats for my dad's Silverado and my mom's RX350 cause they don't care where they step....their cars are disgusting. Just cleaned them for them on Friday.

They don't make those mats for my 3000GT. Least I already have weather mats in my E.

Legit question...Is the black leather on Mochas prone to the glitter? I know it usually happens with the smooth type of leather JB uses like on Breds and Royals, but in pics for Mochas I can't tell if it's the same or not. Assuming it is.

Legit question...Is the black leather on Mochas prone to the glitter? I know it usually happens with the smooth type of leather JB uses like on Breds and Royals, but in pics for Mochas I can't tell if it's the same or not. Assuming it is.
Unless they switched paints — tbh my unions and nfr don’t have that problem so they probably have fixed it.
But that doesn’t matter you’re going to wear these every day for awhile, right?

It’s the floor liners not the floor mats
Type in your car info and hopefully they have it
Write down the part number if they have it for your car
Then look around
Sometimes you can find it cheaper from a different seller like eBay or amazon
Floor liners are money especially if you get snow
They are super easy to clean

Unless they switched paints — tbh my unions and nfr don’t have that problem so they probably have fixed it.
But that doesn’t matter you’re going to wear these every day for awhile, right?

Hope that's the case. Yeah that colorway is so wearable that I want to rock them, but not if they're going to be glitter. Jordan quality is already atrocious enough, but the glittering is ridiculous. I sold my Breds and all 3 pairs of my Royals because I don't want to deal with that ****. I'd clean them up and they'd look fine, but within a few days it'd be back.

Back
Top Bottom