Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i wanted the green zooms, but these days striking out isnt too bad...thats an extra $200 i hang on to...

snkrs should let everyone that shoots between 7:00 and 7:01 get the W...

I like green :nerd: but I can’t really believe they sold out. Strange times. I’m also on strange SNKRS win streak after going like 0-30 at least
A042505E-FECD-4A1A-9E1A-CFC458A67F0B.jpeg

Passed on the green high zoom joints. I have the racer blue ones a like them way better. Just need to cop the jorda 3 Denims. denimsI have the Jordan 3 laser Orange. All locked up. Then I move on to the September drops. God bless everyone happy Friday

The Zoom Zen Green Jordan 1s is such a butt ugly colorway. If this was 2015 this would’ve been sitting for at least a week or two and be Nike outlet certified©️. I honestly think most people are coping because they want to see how far their luck goes with 1s because of the increased demand, either that or they’ve been taking so many Ls they want to finally catch a W even on anything.

The Zoom Zen Green Jordan 1s is such a butt ugly colorway. If this was 2015 this would’ve been sitting for at least a week or two and be Nike outlet certified©️. I honestly think most people are coping because they want to see how far their luck goes with 1s because of the increased demand, either that or they’ve been taking so many Ls they want to finally catch a W even on anything.
I know it's weird, but people can like things you don't like, even if it's not hyped. I love the SB Brut vibes, and I know I'm not alone.

images.jpeg

363AD8BD-5DA5-49BC-BAC5-66E4E6C3D27E.jpeg

Butt ugly? Right. Guess these were ugly too. 😂Had Brut’s back in the days when my feet were smaller. They were dope back then, Zen Greens are dope right now. But to each his own. You buy what you like!!! 👍🏽

363AD8BD-5DA5-49BC-BAC5-66E4E6C3D27E.jpeg

Butt ugly? Right. Guess these were ugly too. 😂Had Brut’s back in the days when my feet were smaller. They were dope back then, Zen Greens are dope right now. But to each his own. You buy what you like!!! 👍🏽
Nah the Bruts were dope back then and still dope till this day. The Zen Greens are just straight ugly. Regardless though, I’m happy for those who copped that actually wanted them.

Also the kids have been told by their favorite Sneaker Youtubers that they should buy and "hold" for a while because these will grow in value soon because they're Jordan 1s, and all 1s acccumulate value in the current climate.

I have a feeling they will be sorely disappointed in how long they gotta hold these :lol:

Either way, I need these releases to keep bricking to bring some normalcy back to the game. Nobody wants those Entanglement 5s dropping tomorrow but they about to sell out too. Not because people fiending for them but because amateur resellers gon go after all the pairs. Plot twist, people tightening their belts again, while there's no new stimulus deal. A lot of people not going after EVERY release anymore. Once those (and a couple other lackluster Js) brick, hopefully some of them give up on their new hobby and we'll start seeing stuff sit again

Back
Top Bottom