Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wouldn’t even let me enter.... 3 circles all day.....tried multiple browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Edge and even created another account and it’s the same shi

5FF8617E-04A1-4054-8DB8-BD0D59DE1975.png

Overall concensus in this thread was that these were trash with only a few of us digging them. Watch this thread on release day; those who wanted them from the jump probably gonna be left empty handed :smh:
That’s what happened to me with the unions I was feeling them and I couldn’t even cop 🤡

Missed out on a lot of 1 releases this year..... don’t know what’s going on.... I think my last retail hit was the Royal Toe....

BioHacks are, at the very least, interesting. I actually really like them, that green midsole is fire.

Meanwhile, Royal Toes are one of the most BORING highs to release in a while. They look fine, but they can cure insomnia. There’s a half dozen blue AJ1s that are much better.

9C55A70C-9D35-4693-B8C3-ABF8CFDAD696.gif

Can you name the 6 Royal pairs you think are better?

they do for certain nike products. It's odd what they choose to be EU exclusive and what raffle the US can participate in.
Yeah it’s like BSTN pick and chooses what they want to AKA no hype/resell they will ship to the US....
They let me order a size 9 and a size 9.5 Fire Red 5s from them on May....

81206C14-987E-4BDF-A83C-E922617109A0.png

1E051593-4648-4A74-B1A3-928E42D317A4.png

I have zero problems with SoleByThePound. Just don’t misquote me. There’s easily 6+ better BLUE Jordan 1s. I personally own 4 of them, and hardly wear any of them besides my Storm Blue Unions, so there’s little chance I’d ever wear boring, poorly colorblocked Royal Toes.

Last edited:
You referring to BSTN or SNS?

SNS. They have a shop in NYC and LA, so their raffles shouldn't exclude the US (unless its region exclusives). But sometimes SNS make some Nike products only available in the EU even tho the shoe is a global release.

Overall concensus in this thread was that these were trash with only a few of us digging them. Watch this thread on release day; those who wanted them from the jump probably gonna be left empty handed :smh:
Because 7/10 only want so they can resell. Those things should be on a Payless rack for $19.99.

Back
Top Bottom