• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Japans are in

2F648921-883E-4B2B-B773-BFCB13C57F15.jpeg
Zadeh?

A few days ago i brought this up about the laces. Nike should've included laces that matched the toebox, tongue, & that indigo and or brown. Basically there should have been 4 sets of laces.
Gotcha! I was legit confused, but seeing that now I agree with laces matching the toebox.

I feel you! After this drop, I am good on Jordan 1s for quite a while. Most people want the Mochas, but I never wanted those so I will be cheering people on to get the W on those.
I caught those Reverse Bred Low 1’s a few days ago off FL and they shipped so I’m happy. Regret selling all the heat I had but it is what it is.

3gawd posted a fit pic of 1s and nike compression tights last year....thread derailed towards discussion on masculinity, heavy leg lifting, and recommended lululemon products.
I don’t remember the heavy leg lifting part. That’s something I could be a part of.

Crikey, where is the nine point fiver in that pile pic.. I find that size to beeeeee quite comfortable :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:rofl:

Random question, for the FLX system when you enter the reservation for the FTL family stores such as Champs, Footlocker and Footaction is it possible to hit for multiple stores? Like for an example could you hit at Footlocker then also hit at Footaction? I’ve been using the system ever since it came out and I assume it’s not possible right?
Can anybody who’s actually hit & was able to reserve & pick up multiples across the 3 different Foot Apps & stores confirm that they’ve done so with the same FLX account, prior I used to be able to put in for different sizes for me & my Bro for different stores on my same info & still be good, the way that the apps word things now, that doesn’t seem to be the case, it stated as if you’re only able to claim 1 pair regardless of size from whatever store you hit, across men’s sizes anyway, I know they’ll still let you cop gs, but clarity from someone who’s done this would be A1. I know a lot of us have barely been able to get anything since this system launched, & then Covid, so I get it if nobody has.
Yes, you can. I did it for the Unviversity Gold XIIs and I just hit a pair at each store for the Oregon Vs on the same account.

Back
Top Bottom