Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where'd you get brown laces from! That looks good. Just got done laces my two newest additions up
843CF840-1D7B-4234-BC27-8D8473E00437.jpeg
799FA309-D07A-4E20-B807-0C48960195E4.jpeg
Where'd you get the green laces from?

END is such a ripoff when it comes to JB and certain other sneakers. ONLY $245?!?! WTF Why would they charge $70 over the retail price for these? They are definitely not worth that price! They are straight buggin'. They have almost a FSR in them too and it might stay that way for a minute at that price. SMDH
With retailers like them, who needs resale?

Bought a pair of White Heel Chi mids after 8+ years of only buying OGs.. I have to say, I don’t understand why they’re selling out now, these are really bad. Do people just not care about quality or cut anymore? No sneakerheads used to touch mids 2-3 years ago. I don’t have Chis but here is a comparison to one of my DS pairs of Spideys:

AB0B821F-09DE-4101-996D-F5491D5F22E4.jpeg

The Jordan 1 is probably the most popular shoe out right now. Not sure if quality really matters to the general public it’s all about the style. So many highs, mids, lows... everybody’s wearing them now

Bought a pair of White Heel Chi mids after 8+ years of only buying OGs.. I have to say, I don’t understand why they’re selling out now, these are really bad. Do people just not care about quality or cut anymore? No sneakerheads used to touch mids 2-3 years ago. I don’t have Chis but here is a comparison to one of my DS pairs of Spideys:

AB0B821F-09DE-4101-996D-F5491D5F22E4.jpeg

Wait, solefly’s??
See, if the J Balvin's looked like they do in that picture with the white sole instead of that cotton candy, pale pink crap we saw last week or so, I would be all for trying to cop. With that soft pink sole though, it just looks totally off to me.

So you‘re out? Is that what you’re telling us? 🤔
LMBO Why are you pondering this? I just cannot do that pink sole on those. Like it does not make sense to me because the other colors are super vibrant and saturated and then you throw in this soft pink in the mix.....it just looks off to me. I saw that they come with laces that matches the sole, but that makes it look even worse IMO. The black laces works, but I just cannot see myself rocking them and not side eyeing myself as to why I am wearing them. LOL

I was very optimistic, looked good in some pictures but I'm not feeling them now that I have them in hand. Sending them back
Is it the recycled materials that you do not like or just the shoe itself? I am just wondering if maybe a lace swap can save these.

The good thing with Nike you can wear and return, gonna rock today maybe I change my mind. I want to like them.... Lace swap possible

Guess I'm in the minority, but I absolutely LOVE these! A great alternative for my lone Chicago AJ1 pair for when I'm feelin' for some Zoom Air and some subtlety. The black recycled canvas reminds me of some black denim, and the suede accents is really soft, too. Half-size up is definitely the way to go! No on-feet pictures yet, but they look amazing when I tried them on. Only minor complaint is that the outsoles are still a clear outsole with just hints of Nike Grind materials embedded in. It looks like the rubber parts of the VaporMax 2020 outsole for reference.

50346551362_4d2b166f32_b.jpg

50345697033_6f38461d52_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom