Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just got my craters in as well. The zoom is a nice bounce but what's the point when the upper's stiff as hell? I might have needed a half size up to 12 instead of my 11.5.

Last edited:
Just got my craters in as well. The zoom is a nice bounce but what's the point when the upper's stiff as hell? I might have needed a half size up to 12 instead of my 11.5. Might not keep these. I'd be interested in a trade for another 11.5-12 pair of 1s, even if worn. Hit my line.

I wonder if the canvas just needs some breaking in. I may end up wearing them for my midday walk, haha.

LMBO Why are you pondering this? I just cannot do that pink sole on those. Like it does not make sense to me because the other colors are super vibrant and saturated and then you throw in this soft pink in the mix.....it just looks off to me. I saw that they come with laces that matches the sole, but that makes it look even worse IMO. The black laces works, but I just cannot see myself rocking them and not side eyeing myself as to why I am wearing them. LOL
I’m gonna take this as a yes, you’re out.

Give me at least 24 hours notice if you change your mind or I will charge your card.

The Aurora have me wondering :nerd:

I thought maybe they would be like the NY to Paris, but if you look close they are patent leather. Those mock ups aren't usually fully accurate, but if they do come out like that it's a no for me.

Yellow toes are the best of the rumored bunch.

Yikes, everyone hates the Craters again & I’m waiting on my pair to show up 😂😂 as a one off I think it’s cool, just a recycled AJ1, with Zoom, remember when we all collectively ****ted on the Bloodlines, or the Gym Reds?! Look at 2020, buying garbage 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂

So like somebody else stated earlier, I am in the minority of people that like my pair of Crater 1s. Being that I had an understanding of what I was getting as far as material quality due to also having the Converse Crater Highs, I knew what to expect in that there might be a possibility that the shoe would feel "cheap".

When I bought the Converse version (in the same black colorway), I got a 7.5 from Converse and an 8 from Foot Locker. The size 8 literally felt like a paper bag that was triple bagged and then had cloth on top of it. It was insane how bad that pair was to the point that I thought it may have been a counterfeit shoe, but being that I bought it the day it was released on the site, I knew it was not fake. LOL The 7.5 on the other hand felt like a regular pair of Converse with some "different" cloth matetial. So experiencing that, I still wanted to see the 1s to do a comparison and maybe I just lucked out and got a good quality pair. I will say to those who warned people to go up a .5 size, BLESS YOU! I would have been utterly pissed if I would have bought my usual 8.5 because these things are stiff and tight.

Yikes, everyone hates the Craters again & I’m waiting on my pair to show up 😂😂 as a one off I think it’s cool, just a recycled AJ1, with Zoom, remember when we all collectively ****ted on the Bloodlines, or the Gym Reds?! Look at 2020, buying garbage 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂
Well, these are literally trash, so.....:emoji_laughing:

DE977729-D012-4DC2-A07B-22A69ADB79CC.jpeg

Came in today. They do fit pretty snug but I think they’ll loosen up after a few wears. I think the Crater’s are pretty dope. A welcome addition.
D4B2E78B-EC0F-4597-82B7-453FD65278BD.jpeg

I thought maybe they would be like the NY to Paris, but if you look close they are patent leather. Those mock ups aren't usually fully accurate, but if they do come out like that it's a no for me.

Yellow toes are the best of the rumored bunch.
Was hoping they were like the civilist dunks

the craters need nylon tongue and that suede-like material to extend to the toe guard but whatever, im feelin them esp the deconstructed ankle collar.

I’ve heard a rumor that the mochas may come with Pinl/Sail/Brown laces......

If so RIP

Back
Top Bottom