Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The converse Crators honestly felt like the cheapest shoes I’d ever touched, they were on the way back to converse within 30 minutes of receiving them.

The Jordan 1 crators on the other hand feel much more substantial, the padding is thick and makes it feel like a skate shoe.
I appreciate them trying something different with them and the Crators make good beaters however, I can understand why some people ain’t a fan of them.

Just touched down. Should’ve definitely went a half size up. I highly doubt I could size swap for a 10. These are a 9.5. Anyone ?? I just listed these for sale.

Otherwise , clean shoe

8A6B90D1-8DF9-46BD-9140-2120998151D7.jpeg

The converse Crators honestly felt like the cheapest shoes I’d ever touched, they were on the way back to converse within 30 minutes of receiving them.

The Jordan 1 crators on the other hand feel much more substantial, the padding is thick and makes it feel like a skate shoe.
I appreciate them trying something different with them and the Crators make good beaters however, I can understand why some people ain’t a fan of them.

you would think the upper on them are stiff but the upper isnt thick canvas making it pretty pliable. the padding around the ankle is good and since the canvas/suede around the ankle soft makes the ankle collar comfortable as opposed to the synthetic leather JB likes to use.

Not a fan of craters. This looks like your other shoes are ready to jump the craters. Maybe even stone them on some biblical ****. You know it's bad when the Flyknits are looking down at something.

flyknit 1s like at least im an OG CW not some poserish off-white space hippie abomination lol

Flyknit 1’s are the comfiest out of all 1’s I own. My alternative to the breds when Im doing errands and have become my dailys. Underrated in my opinion. Not for everyone. To me Bio Hacks are ugly as ****. I don’t get it. Quality looks great tho. But the colors give me Dora the Explorer Vibes. But hey, thats just me.

Flyknit 1’s are the comfiest out of all 1’s I own. My alternative to the breds when Im doing errands and have become my dailys. Underrated in my opinion. Not for everyone. To me Bio Hacks are ugly as ****. I don’t get it. Quality looks great tho. But the colors give me Dora the Explorer Vibes. But hey, thats just me.
to me its weird certain colorways went on discount this year (defiants/bloodlines/satin blacks) but biohacks sold out instantly

Back
Top Bottom