• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
809D473B-E285-4B84-9661-D16698301AD7.jpeg

Is it because the Bio Hacks resemble Viotechs? Limited run? Or simply people just like them for what they are?

I doubt it's the similarity to Viotechs. Price on the AJ1 viotech hasn't really gone up much pre or post bio hack release.

Imo Viotech 1 > Biohacks.

However I get the hype of the Biohacks in 2020 it's a dunk related AJ1 in 2020 when hype is near its highest on both models.

Got my Biohacks in on Monday from eBay and my Craters in today from Overkill. At first my sz 12 was out of stock for the Craters so I was back and fourth contemplating to up a half sz like everyone is suggesting. I did that for like 10 min and low and behold my sz 12 came back up so I copped. I'm happy with both pick ups. Like someone else said the zoom makes your foot sit that much higher in the shoe so when it comes your forefoot right at the start of the lacestay, it's a lot tighter fit. Not quite but almost like pre-remastered highs and those are fine in my tts 12 and so are these. If it was any recent AJ 1 that I would half sz up to fit better it would be the SB 1 lows. Those were SUPER tight for me through out the length of the shoe, especially the toebox, so much so I had get rid of them.

Haven't worn my AJ1 Craters yet, but I've just worn my Chicago AJ1s with the React insole from the SB Bruin Reacts for a walk today, and the comfort was outstanding! If anyone here has worn the React Element 55s or 87s, it's going to feel like that. A tiny bit unstable since it's slightly narrower than the shoes' mold inside, but it's outstanding regardless since it won't affect your stride. No foot fatigue after a mile and a half walk at all. I can only imagine what pairing the insoles with the Flyknit version would be like!

addictedtosole addictedtosole - wore mine today, too! You have the better angle for the picture, haha. The red tips are a nice touch. Really hope the collar softens up, but I like these! Went a little bit too far to say that I love them a few days ago, so I'll chill on that. :lol: Feels kinda cozy as I was wearing them, honestly. React insoles yesterday was really something else, but the Zoom Air here in these is still great.

50353293438_b1bb58a27b_b.jpg

Flyknit 1’s are the comfiest out of all 1’s I own. My alternative to the breds when Im doing errands and have become my dailys.

It’s crazy y’all talking about Flyknit 1s in this thread. I just copped Breds last week to hold me over till DS 2016s come in. My Flyknit Royals just came in today. I digs them both. Would of secured Shadows too but JB deciding to put a grey outsole on it killed that idea.

81C5C554-E443-4074-B415-89711EE22A2B.jpeg
C22F3C34-4A75-40ED-8872-7427B67BA67B.jpeg

The laces on the Flyknits too. Thought they were dope. Tried to swap em to my breds but the lace tips are too thick. Anyway, nice pick up on the Flyknit OG colors. Need to pick up a Royal pair, but kinda wanna just double up on another pair of bred ones

It’s crazy y’all talking about Flyknit 1s in this thread. I just copped Breds last week to hold me over till DS 2016s come in. My Flyknit Royals just came in today. I digs them both. Would of secured Shadows too but JB deciding to put a grey outsole on it killed that idea.

Good pick ups man.

Yes, I wish they did Chis and Black Toe flyknits-would’ve been awesome. They made SBB flyknit lows but those are VERY rare, IIRC.

Love the flyknit 1s myself.

My only complaint is how hot the damn thangs get because of the leather sockliner. Sockliner also makes taking the shoe off in a hurry annoying. You gotta loosen up the laces a bit, can't just kick em off.

My only two complaints about them is getting them on can be a pain because of the leather lining, as you mentioned, and also the weird cameltoe effect they have at the toebox because of the flyknit material lol

Still waiting to see how those or the white/red pair look broken in. Leather was supposed to "break in nicely."

Still waiting to see how those or the white/red pair look broken in. Leather was supposed to "break in nicely."

there’s a used pair I think in the Reverse Bred thread you might be able to use. Or go to GOAT used section and look for the beat pairs.

there’s a used pair I think in the Reverse Bred thread you might be able to use. Or go to GOAT used section and look for the beat pairs.

Good thinking.

Honestly not too beat from what they have. Seems like it's mostly the toe boxes creasing.

Back
Top Bottom