• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
77A8D1FB-4FF3-452A-A1CE-0EB0BC247658.jpeg

Yay or Nay? Temp lace swap until my longer black flat laces come in. Wasn’t feelin the red/orange lace tips on the ones that came with it and was also too short to lace to the top and be loose. These will be my new beaters.

edit*

71DDACE9-B7EA-472A-8FB5-94DB5370B077.png

I thought they were short too. This is my first pair of AJ1s. I didn't think the laces were that short on the other Jordans I have. Are the laces usually this short? The red laces are even shorter.

Less is better. This pic my man dressed like he 15 in high school lol
Maybe I’m trippin but part of me feels like it’s more acceptable to dress loud/wild when you’re one of the best nba players in the world, versus some cat that works at Verizon or something

A lotta nba dudes be looking unusual but it be like that when you got 100Ms in the bank lol

I thought they were short too. This is my first pair of AJ1s. I didn't think the laces were that short on the other Jordans I have. Are the laces usually this short? The red laces are even shorter.

Out of all my AJ1’s, the laces that came with my 2013 Royal 1’s and these Crater’s 1 are a bit short. I wear my laces a lil loose, but Im usually able to reach the top eyelet. Not with these.

Got a pair of Craters... The story, zoom and materials attracted me. Still on the fence if I want to keep them. Sized up to 11.5, so they fit... Just not sure if they're for me. I love the way they look in hand but not so much on my feet.

Got a pair of Craters... The story, zoom and materials attracted me. Still on the fence if I want to keep them. Sized up to 11.5, so they fit... Just not sure if they're for me. I love the way they look in hand but not so much on my feet.

safe to say these were the worst 1s release this year. I ended up returning them to the factory store because no one bit on them locally . Definition of a brick lol

Back
Top Bottom