Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can't imagine needing 50 pairs of sneakers, unless they're for sale. I actually have about 35-40 pairs of kicks that I plan on selling. About 25 of those are 1s and only holding them so I can go crazy on Mochas. I NEED 5 pairs of those at minimum. I'm basic as fugg, wear prolly 3-4 pairs of kicks regularly. I flip more sneakers in a week than I own. Grabbed 6 pairs of clay greens and wear those 3 days out 7 most weeks :rofl: on my 2nd pair already.

6 pairs of clay greens seems wild to me but if u rocking em like that I ain't mad at it. That black toe color blocking really does go a long way.

Kim Fatty the Third Kim Fatty the Third u have my utmost respect g. That's a dope story and I'm sure that collection was nuts.

6 pairs of clay greens seems wild to me but if u rocking em like that I ain't mad at it. That black toe color blocking really does go a long way.

Kim Fatty the Third Kim Fatty the Third u have my utmost respect g. That's a dope story and I'm sure that collection was nuts.
Only got 1 at retail but I got a big foot and got good after market prices. To clarify I dont really eff wit them in the summer or winter, but spring and fall they are a go to because of my style. They had another olive 1 I tried to wear but the dumb writing on the side aggravated me so I let those go

F3BC90C1-4B40-4436-84B9-43242509820A.jpeg

Can't imagine needing 50 pairs of sneakers, unless they're for sale. I actually have about 35-40 pairs of kicks that I plan on selling. About 25 of those are 1s and only holding them so I can go crazy on Mochas. I NEED 5 pairs of those at minimum. I'm basic as fugg, wear prolly 3-4 pairs of kicks regularly. I flip more sneakers in a week than I own. Grabbed 6 pairs of clay greens and wear those 3 days out 7 most weeks :rofl: on my 2nd pair already.

Mans said 5 pairs of mochas lol I just need one
CAB3D59E-BF48-4270-85BA-BF2E1D562289.png

snkrs blessed me once again I need them to keep this energy for mochas

Mans said 5 pairs of mochas lol I just need one
CAB3D59E-BF48-4270-85BA-BF2E1D562289.png

snkrs blessed me once again I need them to keep this energy for mochas
I wear brown or olive damn near everyday in the spring/fall. You know how hard it is to find a chocolate brown Jordan 1 :lol: I wish I would have grabbed multiple pairs of the chocolate AF1s, those are hard to find new on the aftermarket. Screenshot_20201014-100943_SNKRS.jpg I never get the got 'em screen anymore but I'm good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom