• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
picked up yesterday

wish they did a full run in mens sizes

EkUp7GfXsAcbOLv.jpg

I wonder what itd be like if the toe cap were black and where the reverse swoosh hits the black accents, its white instead

When I saw this it reminded me I always thought Nike should do the same thing with the corny Jordan 1 knockoffs out there. Maybe the AJ1 knockoffs aren’t as big as this guy. Not talking about fake 1s, but the designed shoes that are stolen from 1s. I’ll have to see if I can remember what they were, I think there’s a few.

edit- here’s one

:smh:

Does anyone have some pics of what the Japans look like after a few wears? I’d like to see how the silver toe box looks creased up proper.

When I saw this it reminded me I always thought Nike should do the same thing with the corny Jordan 1 knockoffs out there. Maybe the AJ1 knockoffs aren’t as big as this guy. Not talking about fake 1s, but the designed shoes that are stolen from 1s. I’ll have to see if I can remember what they were, I think there’s a few.

edit- here’s one

:smh:

One in the Chamber is another one of those fakes/custom fakes.

IMG_9647.jpeg
d5a2faaf59f706b6b3754735902bfa46_listingImg_fuK0RrrQrw.jpg

tho I think they can get away with it because I don't think they used the word Jordan or have a swoosh. Whereas Warren Lotas directly used the word dunk and his Jason mask swoosh is like 90% a nike swoosh replica lol

IMG_9647.jpeg

tho I think they can get away with it because I don't think they used the word Jordan or have a swoosh. Whereas Warren Lotas directly used the word dunk and his Jason mask swoosh is like 90% a nike swoosh replica lol
the law doesn't work that way. a simple way of looking at it is if the product is similar enough to cause confusion in the marketplace theres a case to be made. ultimately its up the the copyright holder to actually want to litigate though. nike most recently sued sketchers over their vapormax and 270 ripoffs, neither of which used nike names or logos

The fact that staple was involved with this ****ery makes me not like that brand anymore

IMG_9647.jpeg

Yeah that was the one I was thinking of but couldn’t remember what it was called. I think they should be sued, it’s a total knock off
I just don’t know if it’s worth Nikes trouble or if they’re too small potatoes

Toe box doesn’t crease much at all

71B40F80-F30D-4E6D-9D99-9373807328E7.jpeg
Proof they’ve been worn lol
27E35D62-90C2-45AB-A801-64206C8E412F.jpeg

I checked used listings on Goat and the toe boxes are basically not creased

I thought they were gonna crease easily judging from my first couple of wears but surprisingly they are alright. Creased but not so bad and doesnt seem to be getting worse.

Back
Top Bottom