• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First covid jab done, just sitting for 10 minutes
F4A876A0-8972-4AAC-BDF8-5EECC8388C73.jpeg

Life>shoes

I almost thought you could have a life AND have shoes lol What was I thinking lol

Glad some of y’all are comin to a “realization” and investing in your futures. Love to see it.

Yeah, it's impossible to have a rack of shoes and still invest heavy in your future lol

Some of these logics just simply weak.

I agree it'll simplify things for you in regards to having to go through stacks of shoes to wear, etc.

As far as it making you avoid "bad financial decisions", thats where you lose me.

You either good with money or you aint.

Having 3 pair of shoes in your rotation won't stop a cat who is bad with money from continuing to be bad with money.

I almost thought you could have a life AND have shoes lol What was I thinking lol

Yeah, it's impossible to have a rack of shoes and still invest heavy in your future lol

Some of these logics just simply weak.

Lmao I didn’t mean it like that but your level of reaching is funny. Do you know dudes situation? You know his finances? Didn’t think so. If he’s talking about selling off and investing who wouldn’t do that?

Dude gonna talk about logic trying to sound smart but not use any at all. Never change NT never change

Do you know his situation? Do you know his finances? Serious question.

On top of that, I was speaking in general.

Get your shh off though.

Last edited:
I don't care about "flexing" hype kicks much anymore. The game is done. I'm bored. I rather 4x the 25 and i can always buy the kicks again later if i want. What's the point in having 25k rotting in my closet? I'ma still have like 100 pairs, just not all the hype stuff. The hype stuff is mostly to flex bc "u ain't got dese"

Sold all my stuff and never looked back.

Life>shoes

Especially when all these clowns wanna pay dumb amounts for em
easy decision. 90% of ya'll will eventually get to this point once you get older. 20+ DS shoes organized in your closet gets old.

I now just buy 3-4 pairs a year, maybe less. Mostly via pre-order or resale. Its not like heat is dropping. 96% of the stuff thats released is garbage to me.

Sell your shoes but don't sell them on Stockx lol **** that place. With Ebay offering authentication and no fees on sales there's absolutely no reason to use Stockx.
whats the deal with Ebay authentication? They have actual sneakerheads verifying now?

I despise Ebay but this is good news.

Back
Top Bottom