Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I wish they would scrap the OG model and put all of the original colors on the 85 version.
I’m guessing that it’s a partly a production scaling issue. The tooling for 85s is different than OG Highs (85s use the Air Ship PE tooling) and I’m sure the leather templates, etc. are far less for 85s. FSRs for new tooling cost like $500k+ not to mention shipping and installation costs in multiple factories currently producing OG Highs.

That said, they can use far worse materials on OG Highs (similar to how they use far worse materials on Mids compared to OG Highs) than on 85s since they are selling them at a slightly lower pricepoint so there is a business case to keep this line going.

May 4th (or 10th or 11th?) is coming soon, so shouldn’t the Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Shadow 2024 be on the SNKRS app? What is the confirmed release date? These dates are listed on various sites.

Edit: the May 4th date is pretty much gone from the sites. I spotted May 10th and 11th, which was the initial date(s) if I recall. What’s another week or so, LOL!

Last edited:
May 4th (or 10th or 11th?) is coming soon, so shouldn’t the Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Shadow 2024 be on the SNKRS app? What is the confirmed release date? These dates are listed on various sites.

Edit: the May 4th date is pretty much gone from the sites. I spotted May 10th and 11th, which was the initial date(s) if I recall. What’s another week or so, LOL!
Honestly, after seeing Shoetubers get exposed about their bogus dates, I think we may have to just assume we have no concrete date on when the Shadow lows drop till they get uploaded on SNKRS.

I had realized that Nike never had even confirmed the Military Blue dates before Shoetubers started spewing about "it's the 4th guys!" to "it's been pushed to the 24th!" to "it's the 4th again, I promise".

Honestly, after seeing Shoetubers get exposed about their bogus dates, I think we may have to just assume we have no concrete date on when the Shadow lows drop till they get uploaded on SNKRS.

I had realized that Nike never had even confirmed the Military Blue dates before Shoetubers started spewing about "it's the 4th guys!" to "it's been pushed to the 24th!" to "it's the 4th again, I promise".
💯 Wait and see…

IMG_1649.jpeg

These with these laces are one of my favorite shoes to wear that I thought I would hate.

May 10th was the original release date then it was moved to May 4th now its May 11th.

Back
Top Bottom