Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I thought they were great. Held up pretty good as my everyday beaters. Quality way way better than shadow lows. Leather not as soft as chi lows..... Mine fit tts also

appreciate it. all these shoes have synthetic leather anyway. so its hard to get good leather on them lol. idk, might have to get these for beaters. especially at these prices

appreciate it. all these shoes have synthetic leather anyway. so its hard to get good leather on them lol. idk, might have to get these for beaters. especially at these prices
Which color you looking to purchase? I remember when I tried on locally, they were all discounted pretty good.

I've got the metallic blue lows and jaynev jaynev summed them up well, leather seems very plasticky and creases in odd places none of my other shoes do. I also felt like they ran big, went a half size down. Still a decent shoe especially at those prices. I wear mine quite a bit, for me they don't really feel overly flat though.

I appreciate all the input. I'll let u kno what i grab a pair and I'll provide my 2 cents as well. thanks everyone.

I grabbed White/red lows from eBay with one of the codes for around $44 shipped. No insole. Threw a generic insole in and they’re sneaky summer fave’s with shorts.

A7EAED77-94F1-49CE-A1EE-AE2DF0E94492.jpeg

Still looking for another pair of white/red lows .... completely cooked my first pair

Any sz 12’s in the wild that y’all see hit me up

Still looking for another pair of white/red lows .... completely cooked my first pair

Any sz 12’s in the wild that y’all see hit me up
You check ebay? I swear used to be able to find em for under $50 before

I kinda want those and the white/navy

Just curious about the flyknit integration. The colorway isn’t for me but maybe a White based colorway in disdount id check out

We already had a low strap not to long ago, should it kept it OG

Attachments

• 0853F7A2-D410-483A-B521-D4AB58B9970A.jpeg
    0853F7A2-D410-483A-B521-D4AB58B9970A.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom