Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Give me a real black toe low with better materials and I’m in !

5D4F7F9E-6E3A-4B41-AEE3-AC430FFD2740.jpeg

just peeped, wtf. would've copped several pairs had i known
i know man me too! i remember when they dropped NOBODY wanted them. I cant believe the prices people are paying now. I was one of the lucky people that copped below retail before prices went up. I remember seeing what they were going for on SX and immediately jumped on it. I also got the breds, shadows and royals. Paid retail for the Bred lows.
20190213_154912_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190303_031928_108.jpg
20190213_155130_HDR.jpg

the non-OG branding ruins it. the thin tongue. the lace centering piece on tongue.. (and i already have the OG high BT's.. so easy out for me.)

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F02%2Fair-jordan-1-low-black-toe-release-information-4.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F02%2Fair-jordan-1-low-black-toe-release-information-1.jpg

i said way back these would rise in value years down the road. wait till about 10 more years come around. ppl gonna wish they copped every single pair at the outlets when they hitting hard as hell like that

i said way back these would rise in value years down the road. wait till about 10 more years come around. ppl gonna wish they copped every single pair at the outlets when they hitting hard as hell like that

I’m really confused why they would he back to the non-OG low releases. I’m guessing this is another idiotic Gentry decision?

I’ve been looking for the RD for the low black toes, but couldn’t find it anywhere. Anyone know for sure when they’re coming out?

gotta clean up my white and red pair. Beat my shadows and navy's to death rip
My navy metallics were beat so I cleaned it up and threw white SB laces (Fully Laced) to breathe some life back into it

D65902A8-0273-4EA8-9FAE-43F7C8ABF10D.jpeg

Now going back to the SB collabo..would’ve been cool if they stuffed the tongue and used SB laces (could change easily tho). I recently added the mid 2001s back to my collection so it’s not a necessity but would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom