Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

1608584666312.png

In Italy 🇮🇹 it’s a New Years tradition many locals throw old unwanted items out of the window to symbolise a fresh start for the upcoming year. From cushions to blankets, or anything that no longer brings them joy will be chucked outside. What shoes in your closet would you throw out? In case you didn’t know JB has only released 1s on New Years Day. Maybe you will get lucky and get one of these or many Jordan’s this new year.
1 (Low) Bordeaux (6 Years)
1609466635717.jpeg

1 (Mid) Obsidian Cool Grey (9 Years)
1609466732638.jpeg

1 (High) Blue Sapphire (12 Years)
1609466890486.jpeg

1 (Low) Phat Taxi Purple (12 Years)
1609466988680.jpeg

1 (Low) Metallic Blue (OG) (35 Years)
1609467414640.jpeg

Yeah those centre courts are a pass for me. They definitely look like stan smith variants.

Shoes like that usually have a more high end look to me but I couldn't imagine wearing the centre courts dressed up. Easy pass, but I'm hoping those that genuinely liked em were able to cop with ease.

I keep coming back to this thread hoping for info on chinese new year joints.

centre courts are like stan smiths with jordan logo just ewww
I understand why people want these because of Last Dance. They look like some very dated lifestyle shoes from like 06' though lol. That pattern on the back made me cringe a little. That's cause Jordan is in these. He still wears all that stuff ha.

I understand why people want these because of Last Dance. They look like some very dated lifestyle shoes from like 06' though lol. That pattern on the back made me cringe a little. That's cause Jordan is in these. He still wears all that stuff ha.

haha , not gonna lie they look good on michael on last dance but thats it , the toe box they have ruins it all , thats not a jordan one without the holes and such

New Jordan models that divert from the look of retros are a no-go.. Zoom 1s are great since they don’t try and change the actual look of AJ 1s into a different kind of shoe entirely but models like these and Dub Zeros (Yuck!), Futures, Spizikes, Son of Mars, etc. etc. are hideous since they butcher classic tooling designs with new style uppers, which doesn’t work because the old models are so iconic.

Back
Top Bottom