Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

New Jordan models that divert from the look of retros are a no-go.. Zoom 1s are great since they don’t try and change the actual look of AJ 1s into a different kind of shoe entirely but models like these and Dub Zeros (Yuck!), Futures, Spizikes, Son of Mars, etc. etc. are hideous since they butcher classic tooling designs with new style uppers, which doesn’t work because the old models are so iconic.
while i agree that some of these have been so stylistically altered that they shouldn't even be considered "Jordan Xs" anymore, i don't think that inherently makes them bad. they're just not the same thing.

Last edited:
Air Jordan 1 Low “Pink Gum”
Color: Arctic Pink/White-Gum Light Brown
Style Code: DC0774-601
Release Date: 2021
Price: $90
1610126381903.jpeg

1610126400105.jpeg

1610126414731.jpeg

1610126431339.jpeg

Tough finding the Navy Koston SB Lows sz 10 outside of the GOAT/StockX avenues.

matter of fact seems like both lows have dried up
Keep eyes peeled on eBay, get app alerts for new listings, you might get lucky. I feel like prices have shot up but they’re still sleepers at the same time

I never got over the toe jumpman but I grabbed the unc sb’s recently for a solid price and way under the resale apps

Definitely not true :lol: if anything people was waiting to see if resale drop to buy but Price only went up
tons of links were posted by quite a few people, including myself, in the SB thread. buddy of mine bought his a month later for 145, which is not much of a premium these days. they were relatively easy to get on release.

Keep it hush, ashes to dust, then dust to ashes
Nowadays it's 1 low Arctic Punch that pull out the fastest, imagine this
SNKRs app bit without this favoritism s*i*, or the phony Footlocker c*i*
I’m in black grape 5s talkin bout how much this Mac spit
But this year, Niketalk got changes bein made
No wack s*i* bein played no fake AJ 1s gettin made
No Adidas MC's, with a mouth full of Mo'
Soundin like a h** spittin that old-fashioned show flow

Release Date: April 2021
Style Code: CK3022-600
Color: Arctic Punch/Purple Pulse-White
1611634468061.jpeg