Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by AJumpman23

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by AJumpman23

Is Sole fresh legit???

I called the number on their website and it was not solefresh...and it has been almos a MONTH!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I bought a pair of shoes from their ebay store with no problems. but i have heard stories of horrible customer service from them.
Should I just file a dispute or do a chargeback right about now?
I would definitely do a chargeback. I think it's pretty unlikely you'll get the pack. It's a shame too.

smh.gif
at Sole Fresh
Yeah..I just called my bank and did a chargeback. Btw, I might be interested in the size 11 CDP 11/12. The only thing is that I wear a 10.5 butill let you know.

walked in to foot action the other night with my girl... someone came in earlier that day and returned a pair. her size. we scooped them up for retail. leftthe store with smiles
smile.gif

walked in to foot action the other night with my girl... someone came in earlier that day and returned a pair. her size. we scooped them up for retail. leftthe store with smiles
smile.gif

sole fresh, has the high i's comming out on 2/14, but i guess nobody wants to do business with them, since they f'up the 11/12 release for many

sole fresh, has the high i's comming out on 2/14, but i guess nobody wants to do business with them, since they f'up the 11/12 release for many

For anyone in the Bronx NY or NYC for that matter "Fitted Bronx" has packs and split packs sizes 8, 9, 10, 12
store is located on 302 East Fordam Road its the store all the way in the back
I believe the 12's are $250 and 11's are $270-290

Ridiculous prices on these. Local mom & pop store is the only place I've seen them. I ask them if they have them in other sizes and the first thing outof the dudes mouth is 6 bills.

Originally Posted by thenewjs

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

where can you get one for under retail
nerd.gif

Ebay I bought a legit pair for $265. The ebayer didnt know what he was doing. He made a number of mistakes.
1. He put no shipping then went back and said he would ship for $15. But you cant see that just browsing you have to open up and read all his details.
2. It ended at a hour after new years pst. Everyone is partying at this time or past out.
3. He had zero feedback But, accepted paypal with confirmed address.
4. He took pictures of the shoes using a mac. Mac's reverses everything. So the jumpmans on all the shoes were reversed. I only caught it because I saw the reflection of the mac in the patent leather and remember what it does to pictures because it did that to me when i used a mac to sell my jays on craigslist.

There is a way to get them ebay is my place. What people dont understand is that as long as you use paypal as a buyer you are good. If a buyer complains its a automatic refund if thats what you want. So if you but a pair and they are and they have stated they are AUTHENTIC, 100% AUTHENTIC, and ect. Feel free to buy them. Cuse if you ge them and they are fake paypal will give you your money back even if they have already transfered their money to a bank account.
umm you do know that they dont refund you the shipping of the item when it goes back to the seller right? you actually have to pay for it. i knowbecause paypal will only refund what you paid to the seller not the additional cost incurred due to the problem or what not. so what i do is before i bid iask the seller if they can guarantee that they are authentic or money back PLUS shipping costs refund, that usually scares more or they will say no shippingcosts. but as long as i know they are authentic ill bid otherwise its not worth the time to take a chance and find out they are not real.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

so i wore my 11s today for the first time.. my pinky on my right foot hurts little.. probably cuz its the first time wearin them and i know they run little smaller then usual.
I balled in my XI's, size 10.5 twice and it rubbed my pinky toes raw on the outside. This was a couple weeks ago and they still haven'thealed. I can't even bring myself to trying for a third time. The XII's, size 10 on the other hand haven't caused a single problem on my feet. They are one of the most comfortable pair of basketball shoes I've ever owned. Wish I could say the same for the XI's, which are my favorite lookingshoe ever.

Thanks for the info on playing in the XIs, i should wear an 11 but i buy 10.5 to avoid creasing, and also shoes normally stretch naturally when you break emin...i can barely wear the 10.5s, im trying to trade at the moment to no avail, but now i wont even kid myself that i can wear them on the court.

I've worn my 11's probably 6 times and they have broken in nice. They still look new and I have no doubt if I did something crazy, like ball in them,they would be all right.

Originally Posted by Raices03

For anyone in the Bronx NY or NYC for that matter "Fitted Bronx" has packs and split packs sizes 8, 9, 10, 12

Thats nice and all but the cdp retailed for $310 and came out to around $335 after taxes. Why would I wanna pay $290 for one shoe when I can get both for$310. Only an idiot would overpay for something that just came out a few weeks ago when og taxis can be had for $200 and 2001 black reds and be had for aroundthat price if you do your homework.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

walked in to foot action the other night with my girl... someone came in earlier that day and returned a pair. her size. we scooped them up for retail. left the store with smiles
smile.gif

Probably couldnt sell them on ebay with the 9-12 percent fees.

i rocked my XI's for the first time today and by the end of school they were beginning to break in. The only issue with the XI's in the pack is howstiff the tongue is at first but its all good now. and for the 12's....i got nothing bad to say bout em. overall a good pack

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Thats nice and all but the cdp retailed for $310 and came out to around $335 after taxes. Why would I wanna pay $290 for one shoe when I can get both for $310. Only an idiot would overpay for something that just came out a few weeks ago when og taxis can be had for $200 and 2001 black reds and be had for around that price if you do your homework.

yeah...
why dont you tell us where??

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Thats nice and all but the cdp retailed for $310 and came out to around $335 after taxes. Why would I wanna pay $290 for one shoe when I can get both for $310. Only an idiot would overpay for something that just came out a few weeks ago when og taxis can be had for $200 and 2001 black reds and be had for around that price if you do your homework.

yeah...

i think he has a time machine...

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

yeah...

look around smarty pants ill leave it at that, i had a chance to get them last week at retail and declined because like i said before i preferthe 2001 versions of the xi's over the cdp. i ended up helping some of my friends get them though. if you live in the so cal area though, some of theswapmeets still have them and you can talk your way down if you pay with cash.

but to the people making the smart comments, if overpaying for something makes you happy then by all means overpay, its your money and who am i to tell youhow to spend your money.

I got 2 sets on eastbay, kept the best 2 pairs for myself and sold 1 set on ebay for $523 plus shipping. My set costed me $130.00, neither pair comes closeto the og's, the 12's are better than most retro's. My retro bred 11's still shine better than these worn 20 times even.

I'd just like to thank the 2 European stores that gave me the shaft on these packs through Sneaker Finder.....thanks very much for waiting at least 5-6days before deciding you'd either sold them or were going to before no stocking my orders...congrats bawbags thats £400 that FTL have had torefund....leaves me with huge amount of faith in Sneakerfinder

man, im liking the 12's more than the 11's, 12's are hella comfortable and made 450 on ebay selling some extras

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

yeah...

LOL

time machine ? lol..good one

yeah retros 11 are waaaay better, so glad i passed on this CDP and bought a 2nd pair of bred 01s

Back
Top Bottom