Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

that sucks for the ppl that ordered, but I missed out so good news for me I guess. Not trying to sound like a prick or anything

EVERY STORE HAS THESE HERE IN MINNESOTA, FOOT LOCKERS, FINISHLINE, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS, FAR FROM LIMITED AND PROBLY MORE OF THESE THAN ANY OTHER PACK THIS YEAR.NOT AN URBAN STORE NIKETOWN EXCLUSIVE.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Let the canceling begin
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
lol

EVERY STORE HAS THESE HERE IN MINNESOTA, FOOT LOCKERS, FINISHLINE, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS, FAR FROM LIMITED AND PROBLY MORE OF THESE THAN ANY OTHER PACK THISYEAR. NOT AN URBAN STORE NIKETOWN EXCLUSIVE.

It's kind of ironic. I nearly bought 2 packs last night on NDC but decided against it, thinking that I'd rather let someone else be able to get a pack(unfortunately, I know what it's like not to be able to get kicks on RD) . So, if my NDC order does get canceled - which sounds more and more likely - atleast I'll have some money left to *hopefully* cop a pack tonight at some point. It sounds like some other guys on here weren't so fortunate.....damn.

Woww!...first I see a pack going for 700$ ,then I see another pack for 750,then its people camping outside in a snow storm for the cdp (nyc)and now a hackerhacked into nike and was taking fake orders???!!!!! lol...its official.this is the craziest release I've seen since the cool gray xis back in 01...thefunny thing is all this mayhem is going on and they didn't even come out yet! smh.

just got my cancellation emails for the two packs i tried to get. now i have to find a way to get money in my account for tonight

Originally Posted by agold1002

5 of my packs got cancelled????

awww only 5 of your 23 packs got cancelled??? EVERYONE who ordered last night off NDC will be disappointed including me
mad.gif
...ALL orderes will be CANCELLED...just spoke to a nike rep. on the phone, gave methe same "hacker hacked into the system",she sounded kinda tight,guess theres a lot of unhappy people calling nike today lol #%$& it, theydeserve it, how does some $^%& like that happen..what if nike is telling their employees to tell us the whole "hacker" thing???i wouldnt besurprised..anything to build up hype i c
eyes.gif
just a thought...
these will be picked up tomorrow with ease, no lines no camping..already got pairs on hold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow so much drama all year about this pack killed the hype and my appreciation for these models...i really feel like passing on this pack even tho mine is onlock and bought already. the breds look worse and worse to me and the taxis well quality wise they arent tanks anymore and look like they will fall apart andget beat after one wear...im thinkin of just goin to a store before they open just to see the craziness

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

just got my cancellation emails for the two packs i tried to get. now i have to find a way to get money in my account for tonight
did you order them with the same credit/debit card?

smh.gif
People are crazy for camping already, its !@*%## out here in NYC... Im just gonna go to the mall right when they open, and pick a pair up size 4.5... Idoubt those should be sold out...

Originally Posted by gescobe

yeah but i got two emails saying they werent suppose to relese then till the 20th

Originally Posted by gescobe

yeah but i got two emails saying they werent suppose to relese then till the 20th
damn seems like im going to need to camp out online tonight.
tired.gif

What exactly did the email say?

Thank you for your recent nikestore.com order. The product that you ordered, the Jordan Collezione, was not authorized for release prior to December 20th. We have canceled your order and youroriginal form of payment has not been charged.

If you used a credit or debit card, the funds were authorized when the order was placed. Automatic authorization removals vary by financial institution and typically take within 3-5 days to be removed. For specific information, please contact your financialinstitution.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nikestore.com again on the official release date of December 20th to purchase the JordanCollezione!

Back
Top Bottom