Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

HEYYY NT Im in San Diego, got any tips on how i should go about copping this pack at a footlocker or footaction?? Should I camp out or jus show up early?
i'm in SD too. your best bet is to camp at fashion. footaction, footlocker, and sheikh are all getting them. footlocker and footaction bothgot three size runs. the way it works, is its ONE line in front of old navy, and which ever manager gets there firts, they take customers 1 by 1 and so on andso on untill all the stores have sold out. its hyped way out here in SD too, so me and my girl are goin to do dinner and a movie, then just post up there.footlocker is opening up at 6, so its not that bad of a wait, if the movie is out by 12 or 1 ..

0h: another thing. i guess my friend is on drugs or sumthing, but im copping my pack, and i guess hes short on cash. turns out he doesnt even want the11's, just the 12's. i told him i'd go half, and split the pack, as long as i get the 11's and the boxes. now, i dont resell, i actually rock,and or hoop in all my j's. planned on wearing the 12's to work and hoop in (work and hoop at 24hr fitness) any idea of the resell value of the11's?

Originally Posted by d13alla

I just picked up my pack today and they're straight fire. Sorry for the bad quality, took these pictures with my iPhone.
roll.gif

fe115ee15c661253089c88078aa12f8f9d59594.jpg

6172579e105e06f110155072e886f6a949914c9.jpg
Can you take some more angles?

connects ftw
got two packs on lock for retail
now i wont have to go camp out for them
will have to go about 8 deep though, looks like its gon be crazy that day

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Thanks for the assist. I always just assumed Getta Clue was the best stop, but I've never really gone out on release day to try and get a pair. Online prices are killing me, so I had to get some info.
If you can get a hold of Eastbay on release day to get a pair then you should be set
smile.gif
Eastbay charges $309.99 and whatever it costs forshipping. NO TAX!!
smile.gif
So if you dont mind waiting and can get through, that would be your best bet if your trying to save. Also, i am planning to go to Sunrisejust the fact that everyone is going to Arden. I think sunrise will be a sleeper.

All the places I've talked to said they will be getting plenty of pairs. Unless you live in a BIG city on either coast, I wouldn't stress too muchabout not being able to get a pair.

I already got mine last 15 December here in Manila. Did not camo out, did not fall in line, did not wait!!!! Man, if you are lucky, you're lucky!!!!
smile.gif

mine should be here tomorrow or Friday....$330 shipped. Less than retail+tax.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just a quick question to those who say theyre done with JB for good after this....

NOW WHAT?

never for good...theres always a reunion
wink.gif

Dudes really gonna camp for these
grin.gif
....not even that serious...ima wake up sat. Morning and cop then....I was tryin to cop these early and get them out theway but I refuse to pay over retail....I hope none of yall nyc nters will be out there lookin like fools camping out...
smh.gif

I really want this pack but money is tight right now. I really don't want to charge my credit cards anymore. I still got my XIs from 01 and my Playoff XIIsfrom 04.

damn i gotta buy these for GS sizes these too....hopefully the GS sizes sell ALOT slower like i anticipate, cuz the cashflow aint long enuff to cop a pair ofadults and kids....

bout to go half wit my homeboy on this pack and take the xi i really want the whole pack but my pockets will be hurting if i drop 300 for the whole packi'll just cop the xii's later

No lie! Just copped for $245.00, from my old job. My ex-boss gave me the ol' employee discount as a X-mas gift.It's a private owned business, so they do what they please. You'll be suprised! The retail for the packs have been $299.99. They are all onhold already, so they basically sold out. Have to admit, I was undecided at first. When you see these in person you'll blow your mind. The material isgreat, and reasonable! I'm very satisfied on how JB handled this pack. Seems like they have been reading our complaints... Now bring on the AJI packs in'09.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

No lie! Just copped for $245.00, from my old job. My ex-boss gave me the ol' employee discount as a X-mas gift. It's a private owned business, so they do what they please. You'll be suprised! The retail for the packs have been $299.99. They are all on hold already, so they basically sold out. Have to admit, I was undecided at first. When you see these in person you'll blow your mind. The material is great, and reasonable! I'm very satisfied on how JB handled this pack. Seems like they have been reading our complaints... Now bring on the AJI packs in '09.
pimp.gif
Man you caught a fire deal!

Got mine already on hold and ready to pick up on saturday...Size 13 + a few extra packs
smokin.gif

I got my 2 packs on lock @ my local Finishline but I'm stressin a lil bit because I have to work that Saturday from 7am-4pm, so my Mom and my brother aregoing to get my packs @ around 2pm. I just want them to safely get the packs and get home safe without cats trying to rob. What do yall think I should do?

I got my 2 packs on lock @ my local Finishline but I'm stressin a lil bit because I have to work that Saturday from 7am-4pm, so my Mom and my brother aregoing to get my packs @ around 2pm. I just want them to safely get the packs and get home safe without cats trying to rob. What do yall think I should do?

[size=+1]Selection Sports[/size]

[size=-1]854 Flatbush Ave[/size]
[size=-1]Brooklyn, NY 11226[/size]

[size=-1](718) 287-2283

A little more than retail , but hey
eyes.gif

[/size]
[h1]Sneaker Palace[/h1][h1](718) 239-8289[/h1][h1]3816 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10465[/h1]
[h1]Sports Lane[/h1](718) 843-3488
116-15 Liberty Ave, New York, NY 11419

[h1]NY Sneakers[/h1][h1](212) 927-0075 1401
[/h1][h1]Saint Nicholas Ave, New York, NY 10033
[/h1]
[h1]Sneaker Market[/h1](718) 497-2505
5646 Myrtle Ave, New York, NY 11385

150 pages. Plenty of buying and selling. Stories of violence. Claims of dudes passing but ending up copping anyway. Resellers posting pics of 50 packs. Dudesposting their pack then claming to be out of the game. Arguments over patent leather quality. This will be a historic thread.

how much more than retail? i cant wait for these...im gettin out of work early so i can lineup. its been a long time....

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Just copped off PYS to for sure secure my pair
tired.gif
smh.gif
The fact that PYS has reloaded TWICE with new sizes and availabilty already kinda makes me think there will be plenty of these to go around, evenafter the RD. Think about it, today's economy, less people buying high price items...they are going t mass produce this to make their money. They'llhave plenty of opprotunities later to hit us with exclusives.

...The mass production might explain the lesser quality as well...

Back
Top Bottom