Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

The resellers are going crazy already....I just saw a pair on craigslist for 700$!!!!smh...that's an all time high so far for the 11/12 cdp.

Also ordered a pack off NDC and am prayin' they don't get canceled. My local Footaction is only gettin' 2 packs per size and that means I'mbasically screwed.

Just an FYI, I don't know if this has been mentioned ....the CDP11 runs pretty small. I'm a size 11 and they fit like 10 or 10.5. The XII runs trueto size.
Here are some pics to compare both....quality is somewhat better on the DMP..

347812991.jpg

347813001.jpg

347813018.jpg

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

guys I just called and said they were shipping mine within the next 3 business days.

did you order next day air????

yeah. kind of sucks because you spend 25 extra for the shipping but i didnt want to risk it. lets just hope they didnt lie to me cuz i cant afford 2 packs.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

guys I just called and said they were shipping mine within the next 3 business days.

did you order next day air????

yeah. kind of sucks because you spend 25 extra for the shipping but i didnt want to risk it. lets just hope they didnt lie to me cuz i cant afford 2 packs.

This is an idea of how hyped this package is...
51x2zo.jpg

This was taken last night. Sorry for the blurry camera phone pics. Kids is camped out in front of the Foot Locker on 34th Street. I asked one of them howlong he been out there for, this dude said Tuesday...
2cxf0g7.jpg

Definition of a hypebeast...

if they do cancel they better let us know and give us our money back so we can try and get them somewhere else...

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Originally Posted by stackabills

I'm starting to get nervous.....If I end up empty handed without this pack like I did with the DMP I'm gonna have to admit myself into a mental home.
...or just pay $50 more than retail online.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Originally Posted by stackabills

I'm starting to get nervous.....If I end up empty handed without this pack like I did with the DMP I'm gonna have to admit myself into a mental home.
...or just pay $50 more than retail online.
where can you get these for $50 more at???

Originally Posted by The J Express

51x2zo.jpg

This was taken last night. Sorry for the blurry camera phone pics. Kids is camped out in front of the Foot Locker on 34th Street. I asked one of them how long he been out there for, this dude said Tuesday...
2cxf0g7.jpg

maybe its just me but i have a feeling he isnt camping out for the CDP...more like the Premier XX3's...just my thoughts tho

Not sure if posted but uptempoair.com put up a restock....considering all of the $500 and up prices I've been seeing onthe Bay, it's not a terrible price....also, they are shipping today......

Not sure if posted but uptempoair.com put up a restock....considering all of the $500 and up prices I've been seeing onthe Bay, it's not a terrible price....also, they are shipping today......

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by The J Express

51x2zo.jpg

This was taken last night. Sorry for the blurry camera phone pics. Kids is camped out in front of the Foot Locker on 34th Street. I asked one of them how long he been out there for, this dude said Tuesday...
2cxf0g7.jpg

maybe its just me but i have a feeling he isnt camping out for the CDP...more like the Premier XX3's...just my thoughts tho

I doubt. I know the same stores that got the Titaniums will get those, and if I recall, that Foot Locker didn't receive the Titaniums. And at the endof the day, it's still crazy to camp x-amount of days for some sneakers.

Originally Posted by Ivehademall

Not sure if posted but uptempoair.com put up a restock....considering all of the $500 and up prices I've been seeing on the Bay, it's not a terrible price....also, they are shipping today......
thanks for the update. but i dont know if i can do $100 over the retail price right now. if my order get cancelled from nike than yeah i might ihave to do that. thanks for the update though.

why does everythin think these lines at 34th are for the package?? they are lined up for the 23s NOT the package..stores who produce large numbers such as 34thwill receives A LOT of packs, other stores will receive about 2 FSRs (2 pairs per each size)..people are bugggin over this release for no reason..these will becopped easily, hopin for that disco also..gotta see how FTL will let their employees use their discount (1 per employee?),any FTL employees know??

i live in Austin but im thinking about going to a spot in waco since the hype for this pack is enormous "safer in waco." i called and they said therecieved about three of each size in. as long as i get an 11.5-13 im good cuz i dont mind stuffing socks in the toe box lol. but we'll see what NDC does tome first.

Back
Top Bottom