Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

so are we getting our packs or not?
mad.gif

nope. sorry to burst your bubble. Nike has to honor the release date

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL all you guys got OWNED by NIKE...its real messed up and i feel for you guys...but honestly, I now have another chance to cop tonight. I amsuch a douche bag.

Originally Posted by rj1790

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

so are we getting our packs or not?
mad.gif

nope. sorry to burst your bubble. Nike has to honor the release date

nike has to honor the SALE.
indifferent.gif

pics or it didn't happen

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL all you guys got OWNED by NIKE...its real messed up and i feel for you guys...but honestly, I now have another chance to cop tonight. I am such a douche bag.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'll proly cop another pair there too!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL all you guys got OWNED by NIKE...its real messed up and i feel for you guys...but honestly, I now have another chance to cop tonight. I am such a douche bag.

Yeah....pretty much you are.

LOL

Originally Posted by abstrack

roll.gif

LOL. It will be harder because everyone will be anticipating it!
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If they really do cancel things are gonna get real messy...I'm kinda with Mez on this though, I don't think they will. We just have to wait and see. Ireally don't have a Plan B...I'm not lining up, and I'm not gonna buy another pack online because I don't have the funds to just drop 750+ forthe shoes (assuming the Nike order does go through). I don't think they'll cancel though-while it's truethat it was "released" before the release date, I think all they care about is that all their products were sold..and it wasn't like it wasreleased at a cheaper price. I still think there's a 80-85% chance the orders will go through.
nike has to honor the SALE.
exactly...if it was listed wrong at like $250 or something like that (hypothetical), then of course they can cancel. but in this case, i don'tsee why they would.

Originally Posted by acidicality

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If they really do cancel things are gonna get real messy...I'm kinda with Mez on this though, I don't think they will. We just have to wait and see. I really don't have a Plan B...I'm not lining up, and I'm not gonna buy another pack online because I don't have the funds to just drop 750+ for the shoes (assuming the Nike order does go through). I don't think they'll cancel though-while it's true that it was "released" before the release date, I think all they care about is that all their products were sold..and it wasn't like it was released at a cheaper price. I still think there's a 80-85% chance the orders will go through.
Call them or Chat with them. They are cancelling orders as we speak
frown.gif

Im in the same hole as you. Don't have enough money to get another pack

if they cancel a.gold killed it for us cause hes drawn. if 22 other ppl copped that would be way more customer service calls not just 1 guy like why did youcancel my 23 orders....(cause you dont have 46 pairs of feet.) thats drawn. i got the same credit line as you mom or wifey (stacy) but i aint going to be 23packs deep. good look on the on announcing ceasers fnds but greedy man...arron ---->
smh.gif
come on man.

I doubt they'll cancel too...maybe it's just wishful thinking - but I believe they'll honor the sale. I paid the same price someone will paytomorrow (or tonight). And it's not like they've shipped yet, so technically - have they even done anything wrong? Wouldn't it be the same aspre-ordering? I put money down and will get the shoes on RD, right?

I dunno...maybe I'm just overly biased, but I'm just hoping they don't screw us over. LOL.

Originally Posted by mikeposite

if they cancel a.gold killed it for us cause hes drawn. if 22 other ppl copped that would be way more customer service calls not just 1 guy like why did you cancel my 23 orders....(cause you dont have 46 pairs of feet.) thats drawn. i got the same credit line as you mom or wifey (stacy) but i aint going to be 23 packs deep. good look on the on announcing ceasers fnds but greedy man...arron ---->
smh.gif
come on man.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mortalitas

I doubt they'll cancel too...maybe it's just wishful thinking - but I believe they'll honor the sale. I paid the same price someone will pay tomorrow (or tonight). And it's not like they've shipped yet, so technically - have they even done anything wrong? Wouldn't it be the same as pre-ordering? I put money down and will get the shoes on RD, right?

I dunno...maybe I'm just overly biased, but I'm just hoping they don't screw us over. LOL.

Yea, When I spoke to the Rep she said "WE HAVE TO HONOR THE RELEASE DATE SO ITS FAIR" lol thats why they are cancelling but I wish it still goesthrough

Originally Posted by abstrack

lols.

I just called Nike about my order and she said it was a hacker who put them up early. I don't know what the credibility of that is though. She also saidthe status of my order says "under review" so it will likely be cancelled.

Originally Posted by richiedge

I just called Nike about my order and she said it was a hacker who put them up early. I don't know what the credibility of that is though. She also said the status of my order says "under review" so it will likely be cancelled.

They said "Glitch" to me. Weird.......that is kind of scary though

Should have figured those were authorization charges. Once I was trying to order a travel package thru cheaptickets.com and at the end of every"purchase" it would tell me the fight I'm trying to select was booked, to try again. I check my CC statement and there was seven 800$+ chargesfor each time I tried to select a flight and they told me not available after I attempted to purchase, sometimes they clear within 24 hours. I'm not surehow that works on a debit card tho.

Haha @ JB posing as Grinch this year.

I am, however, guaranteed my 8 packs tomorrow. Get @ me for size requests...

What is it with everyone calling his pack hyped? Some people weren't into the shoe culture back in '01 for the Breds, so this would be their chance tofinally get a pair. And when i say some people i mean A LOT of people. It's not hype it's just cats steppin their game up by coppin the best package ofthe year. I myself wasn't into it back in '01 so this will be my first pair of XI's AND XII's. I don't have the money in this economy topay over $400 for these online. All i'm saying is those people who are sleeping on these cuz of the '01s they have, don't call it hype because ifyou didn't have those '01s you would be out there like everyone else regardless of what you call poor quality. Also, people who already copped onlinefor over $400, and people who got them from their hookups don't call it hype because all you did was avoid the craziness of a hot pack releasing. I'mgoing to be out there, waiting for the mall to open at 6 A.M., along with all the other up and coming Jordanheads waiting for the best package of the year, andthe last chance to get a good pair of XI's for a WHILE. This isn't hype, this is the shoe culture.

Originally Posted by richiedge

I just called Nike about my order and she said it was a hacker who put them up early.
People better hope that hacker aint snatchin credit card numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom