Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

wow i got the finalize order part and all I had to do was submit the order. They ended up being sold out haha

Will ordering from NDC be as chaotic as Beastbay/Finishline/Footlocker?

Directed to those who have ordered from NDC before.

Originally Posted by Harlem21

GUYS IT DON'T MATTER IF THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT, THAT MEANS NOTHING!!! THAT"S JUST TEMPORARY AUTHORIZATION. IT'S LIKE PUTTING THE MONEY ON THE SIDE AND IF THE ORDER GOES THROUGH THEN THE MONEY IS TAKIN!!!
preach. happens everytime you order something from anywhere

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by Harlem21

GUYS IT DON'T MATTER IF THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT, THAT MEANS NOTHING!!! THAT"S JUST TEMPORARY AUTHORIZATION. IT'S LIKE PUTTING THE MONEY ON THE SIDE AND IF THE ORDER GOES THROUGH THEN THE MONEY IS TAKIN!!!
preach. happens everytime you order something from anywhere
so? he's right, good look

and it actually doesn't happen everytime you order from anywhere...

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

Will ordering from NDC be as chaotic as Beastbay/Finishline/Footlocker? Direceted to those who have ordered from NDC before.

no because most people have either picked up their pack or given up and are trying their luck at the mall...ive never seen a ndc crash until the whole debacleyesterday

^I hope not. I need to get some sleep though if I'm gonna hit the malls. I don't know if NDC is coming through for me or not nobody else did.

all the servers from eastbay/finishline/footlocker freakin crashed...by the time the site was back up everythin was sold out...hopefully i can score a pairtomorrow at the stores...oh what fun!

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Will ordering from NDC be as chaotic as Beastbay/Finishline/Footlocker? Direceted to those who have ordered from NDC before.

no because most people have either picked up their pack or given up and are trying their luck at the mall...ive never seen a ndc crash until the whole debacle yesterday

Thanks

forget finishline... i had a 10.5 in my cart and i entered my CC# and it was loading to the next page but i said %#!* it and pressed the X button.. i dont wantthem to have a hold on my money and i dont even get the shoes.. that happened before.. SO BEWARE THOSE THAT JUST BOUGHT 15mins ago.. i need the money to beavailable for me tomorrow morning

don't trust fnl.... it been sold out and the site is having a lot of problems. Expect cancellations. Not sure how it even got to the point of pending atransaction in my account, but i'm pissed.

Originally Posted by soleartiz

I order from eastbay at 1230 and it worked but didn't get email should I trust?

i didn't get my email either. Did you buy over the phone or internet?

Eh, I wouldn't be too excited about ordering from finishline, especially at this time. Hope your orders actually get fulfilled though, although historyisn't on your side.

Will ordering from NDC be as chaotic as Beastbay/Finishline/Footlocker?

Directed to those who have ordered from NDC before.
well all my information goes in fast because ive ordered from them before(only the 6/17 pack)
i didn't really find it difficult lol for it being my first time and all
laugh.gif

sooo naw....not for me...its just click, click, click, email, click, sleep.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hope NDC comes through, I'm done fooling with retail stores & Beastbay/FNL...

Should have ordered my playoff 8's from there so I could "click,click,email,click,sleep" lol.

the carmines were easier than this mess, FNL jus got my order thru but im sure ill get an email monday cancelling my order

Yeah all the lightweight are already sleep or on there way to being sleep. The only people up now are sneakerheads and desperate resellers

Back
Top Bottom