Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

anyone know what time or what site will have them online? not that im gonna cop just want to peep the other suprises (if any)

anyone know what time or what site will have them online? not that im gonna cop just want to peep the other suprises (if any)
I think big 5 and sports authority are the only ones getting them.

Seriously look back a couple of pages.

Ftl, nike, footaction, champs, etc. Some of your local stores too.

im a 8.5, ill take it if i dont get a dm back from nike LA..struck out with SM.

i do NOT wanna get up at 5 am on saturday. lol.
for sure.

just trying to help a fellow NTer out.

i've been a lurker for years and it sucks to see people rip each other apart as of lately.
im a 9, but i heard these fit small..

thanks for the love though!  i appreciate people like you
no problem.

hopefully you can cop your desired pair on Saturday

good luck!

I love CL (craigslist)!!

Dude's selling their RSVP for $350!!:rofl:{

He doesn't have the money in the first place to pick them up!! I'm dyin!!

Feel like telling some of these people, "I'll just wait till you don't pick them up!"

Like that's my thing, let people be able to cop. My buddy (who isn't an avid sneakerhead) was so excited to pick these up. I don't care that he doesn't know the history or anything. Let it me like when the OG's came out and everyone had them at school. Laughing and telling the stories about how you had to beg your Mom to "PLEEEEEEEASE BUY THESE FOR ME!!!!!"

I love CL (craigslist)!!

Dude's selling their RSVP for $350!!
roll.gif
:smh:

He doesn't have the money in the first place to pick them up!! I'm dyin!!

Feel like telling some of these people, "I'll just wait till you don't pick them up!"

Like that's my thing, let people be able to cop. My buddy (who isn't an avid sneakerhead) was so excited to pick these up. I don't care that he doesn't know the history or anything. Let it me like when the OG's came out and everyone had them at school. Laughing and telling the stories about how you had to beg your Mom to "PLEEEEEEEASE BUY THESE FOR ME!!!!!"
All these unclaimed pairs and bots and stuff they should just change it to where your rsvp or whatever u have to actually provide ur payment so you can be charged and then go pickup. idk might be a dumb idea might not but at least people couldn't get all these rsvps and just make less pairs available on rd for ppl who would of actually paid

All these unclaimed pairs and bots and stuff they should just change it to where your rsvp or whatever u have to actually provide ur payment so you can be charged and then go pickup. idk might be a dumb idea might not but at least people couldn't get all these rsvps and just make less pairs available on rd for ppl who would of actually paid

The worst part.....

All the unclaimed pair, they REDO A WHOLE NEW RSVP!!!! Stupid Nike!! :smh:

My buddy (who works at nike) said that they literally have a FSR at the end of the night cuz no one wants to drive where they're at. But they dont do FCFS after, they redo a whole new RSVP on Sunday!!

Wife and I both got NTLA and NTSM. Now lets see how many pairs I screw up trying to paint the mid sole.

Pulled through on NTLA for the Breds and the Aunt Pearls via RSVP. Hoping everyone gets what they need whether it be in-store or online.

for those who already have a pair or pairs.. are u copping again this weekend?

I'd like to. Have DS 01 and 1 pair from RD but want 1 more to Rock. Put my name in Raffle and am only gonna try online. But only for 1 pair.

Happy if I can or can't win. Should be saving up but this is my all time Favorite.

Well I have 1 pair that I got from the last restock that I have been wearing, so I figure I might take a chance and try it in these extra pairs. I like both the original and the painted midsole. I might punk out though, we'll see.

freakin bots. no luck this time and not since the breds that dropped December NTSF.... >:

i guess i'm going to get the bot now when i told myself no... smh. this twitter thing is eff'd up!

Back
Top Bottom